16

The rain has stopped, the stars are rising, warm light shines on the jungle, and the dew on the leaves, flowers and grass reflects the crystal light.

When Banxia came out of the cave, he was licked by the black dragon until his clothes were all wet. Thinking of the black dragon's saliva that could ignite fire, Banxia could only go to the river to take a bath first.

After taking off his clothes and stepping into the water, Banxia's lower body was submerged in the early morning lake water. Banxia barely felt the coolness at all.

His body seemed to have fully recovered. Even in the violent storm last night, he didn't feel cold even when he was lying in the cave without covering anything.

The black dragon stood guard next to the clothes he took off as always, staring at him with a pair of vertical eyes extremely nervous, and let out a low growl from time to time.

The roar made Banxia feel uncomfortable for a moment. He thought of the half-human monster in his dream, whose cry was very similar to that of a black dragon.

That was his dream, that half-human creature was a figment of his imagination, and its cry was also an extension of his imagination.

Banxia felt that this was his own problem when the half-human creature with whom he had a twisted relationship had a cry similar to that of the black dragon.

Probably because he was once dizzy and almost vomited by the roar of the black dragon. The roar of the black dragon left a "horrible" impression on him, so when he encountered the equally terrifying half-human creature in his dream, he would The roar of the black dragon was brought in.

After thinking about the reason, Banxia quickly adjusted his mentality and turned to look at the black dragon.

He found that there was a lot of sand on the black dragon's body, which must have been stuck on when digging the cave last night. It looked miserable.

Give the black dragon a wash too.

"Hi," Banxia looked up at the huge creature squatting on the shore and opened his arms toward it, "Dragon, come here."

The black dragon blinked, lowered its head and slowly approached Banxia, ​​"Roar?"

Banxia hugged it. The black dragon stretched out his big head in front of him and dragged it into the water with all his strength.

The black dragon could catch fish for him in the river, so he must not be afraid of water. The water near the river bank was not deep, and at most half of the black dragon's legs could be submerged.

The black dragon let the male beast pull out its head and blinked blankly with its big eyes.

"You are so heavy..." Banxia used all his strength to drag the black dragon's head to the river for about one meter.

This was because Black Dragon actively cooperated and stretched into his arms, but the other person's body squatting on the river bank did not move even half an inch.

Banxia and Heilong stared for a while, then let go of Heilong's head, stepped back a little, picked up a handful of water and poured it on Heilong's head.

"Hooo?" The black dragon moved his head, turned his vertical pupils, and saw water sliding down the scales on the side of his face.

Banxia continued to retreat, and while retreating, she picked up water and splashed the black dragon. The tentacles on the top of the black dragon's head swayed slightly.

When the Pinellia ternata retreats far away, the water poured out will be in vain.

The black dragon saw a handful of water thrown by the male beast, and it fell into the river before it touched it. Seeing the male beast holding up the water again, the black dragon hurriedly stretched its neck to catch it.