44

As each egg fell, Banxia's face became paler and paler, and finally even her breathing was trembling.

Why so many? Why else?

He didn't understand how Arisaema's small belly could hold so many eggs.

The eggs range from dark black to pale purple that is almost white. If lined up in a row, they would be as long as the entire dragon of Arisaema.

Is there a different dimension in Tiannanxing's belly?

Even if there is a different dimension, we can't live like this forever. The dragon will die, right?

After giving birth to the last one, Arisaema collapsed on the ground and panted heavily, not even wanting to move the tip of her tail.

Banxia had already moved the eggs to the corner of the cave, put the twentieth egg in place, and after confirming that there were no more eggs to be laid in Arisaema, she slowly moved closer.

Banxia leaned over and hugged Tiannanxing, burying her face in Tiannanxing's neck.

Tiannanxing took a few breaths, and found that the male beast was holding it, and its body was trembling slightly.

"Xia?" Tian Nanxing called out in confusion. As soon as he opened his mouth, he felt that his throat was extremely dry and his voice was extremely hoarse.

Laying these eggs seems to drain all the water out of its body.

Banxia moved her bloodless lips and whispered: "I'm sorry..."

If she could go back to the past, Banxia would definitely kill herself with a bullet who bullied Tian Nanxing because she thought it was a dream.

Tian Nanxing is ignorant and naive, and does not understand love at all. It was he who relied on Tian Nanxing's trust to coax her into possessing her, and... he also made her pregnant with eggs.

It didn't need to bear all of this.

It should have spread its wings and soared high in the sky like it did when they first met, causing countless giant beasts to flee, and the entire jungle was its playground.

Instead of struggling to expel eggs one by one in a small cave.

Arisaema didn't understand the male beast's apology, and blinked blankly, but then it thought of the short sentences that the male beast had taught it in the image. It licked the male beast's cheek with its tongue and said word by word: "No. , Guan, Guan."

When Banxia heard its not fluent words, she knew that it was learning the dialogue in the video. Banxia pursed her lips and couldn't say anything.

Burying this part deep in her heart for the time being, Banxia stood up, lifted away the scattered hair from Tian Nanxing's face, and asked: "How do you feel now? Can I carry you out?"

Tian Nanxing poked out a little of his tongue and then retracted it, saying: "Thirsty."

As he said this, Aracenia stretched out his arms towards Banxia, ​​making a gesture of begging for a hug.

Banxia stretched out her hand.

He was a little hesitant to touch Arisaema's tail. The scales there had not been completely closed, and there was a lot of transparent mucus on that part of the scales.

But if you don't hold up Arisaema's tail together, Arisaema will only feel more uncomfortable.

After a slight hesitation, Banxia carefully picked up Tiannanxing.

Banxia paid attention to Aracenia's expression and didn't see any discomfort on its face, so she held Aracenia firmly and exited the cave.

First put the aroids on the wooden bed and bring the boiled and cooled water.