CHAPTER-3

"But hyung, how can you do this?" Jungkook asked the head of his unit.

Him and Jimin were in the main office of the company's owner which was on the 4th Floor.

"I'm sorry, Jungkook. I can't do anything else. Your father is an old friend of my father." The older person said.
"And you know that I can never say no to him."

"But Namjoon hyung. This is no valid reason to fire him." Jimin pointed out.
"We all know how good of a painter he is, then why are you not understanding."

"Listen Jimin, I cannot do anything in this." Namjoon stood up
from his chair."If I go against my father, I will be left with nothing. He'll take away all the things from me. This company will be left with nothing."

"Namjoon hyung. Please." Jungkook begged. "Me being different should have nothing to do with my job right?" He went towards Namjoon.
"Hyung. Please. You know how much I love painting." The tears welling up his eyes could be seen by Namjoon.

"I'm sorry." Namjoon looked down.

Jungkook lost his only job. He lost his father's trust. He lost his passion.
Just because he was not like the others? Just because he didn't act like other men? What does he have now?

"Jungkook. let's go." Jimin sighed as he held Jungkook's wrist.
Jungkook was helpless. He had no other options. He did a sin by not being a 'real man' as they say.

He left with Jimin. The only person who understood him.

"It was all my fault," Jimin said as they stood outside the main office."I shouldn't have suggested you to tell everything to your father" He took a deep breath. "All my fault. All my Fault!" He slapped himself twice but was stopped by his younger friend.

"Hyung. Stop." He said. "It's not your fault. Nothing was your fault. This was supposed to happen. If not tomorrow, then today." Jungkook kept his hand on Jimin's shoulder and rubbed it slightly.

"I'll leave this work too."

"No, hyung. You are not doing that. Promise me you won't. It will hurt me more if you'll leave too." The heaviness. in his chest could be felt by none, but he still cared for his friend.

"But-"
"No."

Jimin sighed, "I'll give my best to find another high paying work for you. I promise."

"I trust you." Jungkook nodded.

He left the place alone after collecting his payment. Jimin insisted to come too, but Jungkook denied saying he'll be fine.

It was around 7 in the evening when Jungkook left a bar. He just had three shots of alcohol to gulp the pain down his throat.

He did cry. Alot, Last two days haven't been good to him. His eyes were already burning from crying too much. And now, he was on his way to his apartment.

He was crossing the road when he again almost got hit by a car.
But the alcohol that controlled his mind, didn't care to stop. He just continued walking.

"Excuse me!" He heard a familiar voice, but he didn't stop.

His vision was blurry when he saw a similar figure standing in front of him.

He wiped his tears to get a clear view.
It was him.
The guy he saw yesterday. The one who hugged him and it felt warm.

"You?" Jungkook took a clear look.

"Yes...wait, are you crying again?" The older man said he he saw Jung Kook walking closer to him.

"What happ-" The guy was cut off by two strong arms wrapped around his back.
JungKook was hugging him tightly and his force was pushing him back that his back hit the footpath wall behind him.

And yes, just like last night, Jungkook felt safe again.

The older guy was confused at the sudden action of the younger one but, he didn't hesitate to hug him back. He rubbed his back when Jungkook rested his face on his shoulder and cried his heart out.
"Everything will be okay."

After a few minutes, Jungkook broke the hug and looked at the man.

He wiped his tears and maintained a distance between them, "Sorry, I was just-" He said and nervously looked away.

The older man smiled, "It's fine."

Jungkook nodded and looked down.

"Kim Taehyung." The older guy stretched his hand out.

Jungkook looked at his hand and then at his face.
"Jeon Jungkook." He said shaking his hand.

There was an awkward silence between them.

"Wanna tal-" Taehyung broke the silence bout couldn't complete the sentence.

"I think I should go." Jungkook said.

"Oh. Ok. Good night." Taehyung smiled.

Jungkook was about to leave when he was stopped again.
"Listen." Taehyung said and Jungkook turned back.

"Everything will be fine and you'll be happy again. Take care." He gave a wide boxy smile and waved at him.

Jungkook looked at him for a while, nodded and left.

Tachyung sighed as he watched him go. He went back to his car. "Who is he, sir?" Lee asked.

"No idea." Taehyung shrugged. "I just know that he's going through alot." He said looking on the way through which Jungkook left.

Taehyung took a seat inside the car when his phone rang, he answered the call and gulped.

"Yes, dad?" he said on the phone.
"I'm sorry. I'm on my way. Will be there in ten minutes. We'll for sure eat the dinner together tonight."