CHAPTER -8

JungKook came out of Taehyung's office and could not see Jimin around.
He walked a distance and found him, sitting in the hallway with some one.

He was a guy with just the same height as Jimin and had ginger hair.

Jungkook went towards them. "Jimin hyung."

"Jungkookie!!" Jimin stood up and hugged him.

The other guy stood up too.

Jungkook looked at him with a confused face.

"Meet him Jungkook." Jimin said. "This is Min Yoongi. The CA of Mr. Kim."

Jungkook looked surprised and then bowed to him. "Hello Sir. Nice to meet you. I'm Jungkook. The new secretary for Mr. Kim." He smiled.

"Nice to meet you too."

Jimin Jumped in excitement and hugged Jungkook from the neck "NEW SECRETARY!?" He smile widely showing his teeth. "You got this job!!?"

Jungkook nodded and looked at Jimin.

"I'm so happy for you!"

"Sir. Taehyung hyu-" Jungkook stuttered as he looked at Yoongi.
"I mean. Mr. Kim told me that you'll be sending me all the basic details about this company."

"Did he!? "Yoongi asked frustrated.

"Yes."

"Fuck." He murmured. "Fine. I'll do it by tonight." He rolled his eyes.

"Thank you." Jungkook bowed again.

Jimin and Jungkook left the building and Yoongi rushed straight to Taehyung's office and entered without knocking.

"Hyung! What happened?" Taehyung looked at Yoongi as he sat on the chair furiously.

"Do you even know how tired I am?"

"What are you saying?" Taehyung asked.

"You want ME to send the details of the company to JungKook?"

"Why? What's the problem?"

"I already have alot of work besides this, I'm not doing it!" Yoongi banged the table.

"Woah, Hyung." Taehyung chuckled. "Calm down. That's not the only thing you'll have to do." He smirked.

Yoongi looked at him confusingly.

Taehyung hid his smile and made a serious face. "You'll even have to teach him the basics for a week.." He bit his upper lip to stop his laugh.

Yoongi stood up. "That's it. I'm resigning."

Taehyung chuckled. "Hyung it's just a week. Your work will not go in waste because Jungkook will be the final secretary. I'll not make him go in between his training."

Yoongi let out a deep, deep breath and cleared his throat. "I'm doing this only because you're my cousin. I swear to god Taehyung, I would've punched you already."

"Thank you." Taehyung giggled.

"And that Jimin guy!" Yoongi said as he widened his eyes. "He disturbed my sleep last night, and today he came with his friend for the interview! I was just sitting, waiting for my coffee when he came and started a talk out of nowhere."

Taehyung chuckled. "It's fine. It's fine."

"That man irritated the shit outta me. If you left Jungkook a little late then he would have already been on the ground."

"Woah. Hyung. Calm down." Taehyung hid his laugh.
"I'm sorry to say but I guess you'll have to see him more often since his friend is gonna work here." He turned his lips in a thin line.

"Once you resign from being my cousin Taehyung!."

Yoongi looked at him furiously and Taehyung laughed.

-------------

Jungkook and Jimin were in a fancy restaurant and the feast was from Jungkook as he promised him .
"Finally! You have a person who'll not judge you." Jimin said as he ate the grilled pork.
Jungkook nodded.

"How much are they paying?"

Jungkook gulped down the food in his mouth and looked around. He then moved a little closer to Jimin, and whispered, "5 million won."

Jimin choked on his food, and widened his eyes as he looked at him. "Are you freaking serious!?"

Jungkook smiled and nodded quickly.

"That is so good Jung Kook! Im so happy for you!!"
Jungkook smiled as he nodded and continued eating. "Thankyou hyung. Its all because you found this work."

Jimin patted his shoulder. "C'mon Kook! Its not a big deal!"