CHAPTER -5

"Bro! I found it!!" Jimin said through the phone.

"Hyung. It's 2 in the midnight! What happened?" Jungkook asked.

"Jungkook! I found it! The best work for you!"

"Hyung." Jungkook's voice broke.

"Yes. I was just searching internet to find a high paying job. It is in-"

"It's midnight and you're working to find job for...me?" Jungkook said softly.

Jungkook was on the verge of crying. He was overwhelmed by the fact that his best friend was wasting his own night to find a job for him. He felt lucky. He has a person who cares for him.

Oh to have a best friend like Park Jimin.

"That's not important right now Jungkook shii." Jimin said.

"Thank you hyung." Jungkook smiled.

"Leave these formalities and listen to me carefully."

"OK, I'm listening." Jungkook said and nodded in his bedroom.

"So there's this secretary work in the Kim Corporations."
Jimin spoke through the call and looked at his laptop screen.
"You have to work as a secretary for the CEO. This company isn't very old, they started it like a year back and it rose like hell."

"But hyung, I don't know a thing about being a secretary." Jungkook spoke. Him? Secretary? He always worked as a painter and now suddenly a secretary? He can't.

"Don't worry about that. They'll teach you for a week." Jimin calmed him down.

"The CEO is a Cvil engineer and they do their work so good that this company is already building three branches out of Korea." Jimin scrolled down more on his laptop.

"What if I fail at work?" Jungkook asked.

"You will not. You have already studied about business right? You will just have to schedule the CEO'S meetings and tell them about their profits and losses and all that." Jimin sighed. "I trust you kook."

"How much will they pay?"

"We will get to know once you talk to them. Should we go tomorrow? I have already sent your informations along with your photo."

"You already sent them??" Jungkook widened his eyes. "Woah hyung. You're unexpected."

"I'm Jimin afterall."

"Thank you so much." Jungkook smiled.

"No thank yous. Once you start this work, I need a party!"

"Sure." Jungkook giggled.