CHAPTER-21

Jungkook woke up, still in Taehyung's arms.
He slid out from the bed carefully, not waking Taehyung and checked the time.
9:15am. Pretty early.

He yawned and looked at the sleeping cuddly man then blushed at the thought of last night.
He quickly got to the bathroom to take his morning shower.

Taehyung opened his eyes at 9:30. He frowned when he did not find Jungkook beside him.
"Jungkook-ah" He walked up to the bathroom door. It was locked from inside.

Taehyung rubbed his eyes and stretched himself.

Jungkook got out of the bathroom after fifteen more minutes and chuckled when he saw Taehyung sleeping on the chair.
"Hyung." He shook him. "Good morning."

Taehyung woke up and smiled at him, "good morning..."

"Why are you sleeping here?" Jungkook snickered.

Taehyung looked around himself and sighed, "I wasn't sleeping. I woke up but since you were in the bathroom, I was waiting for you to come out."

"Waiting for me?"

"I have to freshen up." Taehyung yawned

"Oh."

Taehyung nodded and walked to the bathroom with his clothes.

Showering took him half an hour. He exited the bathroom and saw Jungkook at the balcony, talking to someone on call.

Taehyung slowly took his steps towards him to scare him but stopped when he heard his name from him.

"Yea Jimin hyung!" Jungkook spoke excitedly. "It felt so good with Taehyung hyung last night!"

"Even I think the same!" He continued. "Did Yoongi hyung tell you anything?"
He waited for the answer from the other side of the call. "He definitely knows something but is not telling you."

"It's already time now, hyung." He sighed. "I'll call again later."

Taehyung knew listening to someone talking on call secretly was definitely not a good job. But he got curious to know what his secretary was talking about him. He was for sure happy to know what he was talking about him.

Jungkook turned back after hanging up and gulped when he saw Taehyung. "Hyung..." He spoke in embarrassment. "You should not...secretly listen to others."

Taehyung smirked and walked in the balcony "So.. Mr Jeon."
He walked closer to him.

Jungkook walked back to avoid his gaze but when all the space was taken up, his back hit the railing.

"What did you say before?" Taehyung walked more closer, his both hands now holding the railing to Jungkook's both sides and face infront of his.

"Wh-what hyung?"

"Why did you feel good last night?" Taehyung spoke in his velvety voice.

Jungkook gulped as he found himself stuck between Taehyung's arms. He had nothing to answer.
"Oh........You came right..." He paused. "I felt good after you came back. Yes."

"And what about that?" Taehyung stared in his eyes.

"Wh-what?"

"What about the kiss?" Taehyung raised his eyebrows. "How did you feel after that?"

Jungkook licked his lips and gulped harder. Of course the kiss made him feel even more good. He just didn't want to embarrass himself.
"W-we kissed?"

Taehyung sighed. "You dont remember?" His hand now crawled to Jungkook's waist as he completely closed the distance between them. "Shall I make you remember?" He digged his face in Jungkook's neck.