CHAPTER -16

Jungkook woke up at 10 in the morning. He found that he was still cuddled up with Taehyung and imagining last night, he felt happy.

He looked at the sleeping man in his arms and smiled looking at him.

He was feeling good so why should he move away from him? Jungkook snuggled closer to Taehyung and fell asleep again.
Little did he know that Taehyung noticed all of his actions but acted as if sleeping.
He smiled and pulled Jungkook more closer so that not even an inch distance was left between them.

The rain had stopped pouring and it was a decent weather outside.

"Wake up Jungkook-shi." Taehyung said and rubbed his back. "It's already noon."

Jungkook moved in his arms as he opened his eyes and looked at him.
He then created a distance between them and sat on the spot, making Taehyung do the same.

"Good morning hyung." He rubbed his eyes.

"Its 12pm."

"Oh... Good afternoon I guess."

"Good afternoon." Taehyung smiled.

They heard a knock on the door. "Taehyungah!" Yoongi shouted softly.

"Come in hyung!" Taehyung replied.

Jungkook quickly looked at Taehyung and then at the door which opened slowly.

Yoongi looked at them and widened his eyes, "Why the fuck...are you two on the same bed!?"

Taehyung looked at themselves, and panicked ."Hyung..its not what you think." He tried to explain but couldn't complete because of Jungkook.

"There was a.... bee on his shoulder so I came... here to remove it. Yes." Jungkook spoke.

"The windows are closed." Yoongi crossed his arms against his chest.

"Tha-that's what I told him... I saw it and...it was just a...." Jungkook didn't know what to say next.

"A fly." Taehyung smiled awkwardly.

"Yes. A fly."

Yoongi looked at both of them in confusion and rolled his eyes, "I'm going to eat lunch downstairs.. Will you come?"

"Yeah sure hyung," Taehyung uttered. "You wait for us, we're coming."

Yoongi nodded and left the place.

Jungkook stood up from the bed and held his hair in fists. "God! What will he think now?"

"We told him right? He'll think nothing." Taehyung comforted him.

"I hope so." Jungkook prayed.

Taehyung looked at him and smiled softly. "Did you like it?"

"Wh-what?"

"I mean. Are you fine now?" He changed the question.

Jungkook nodded. "Thank you hyung."

"I told you I'll be there to help you."

"I'll go and take a quick shower now hyung." Jungkook gulped.

"Be fast, we'll have to go down."

"Hmm.."

"I'll go and take a shower in Yoongi hyung's room till then you get freshen up here." Taehyung suggested.
"It'll save time."

Jungkook nodded and quickly got inside the bathroom and closed the door.

Once Jungkook was done showering, he peeked outside the bathroom door which he slightly opened.
He was blaming himself for forgetting his clothes outside. He didn't even take them out from his suitcase.