CHAPTER-23

Jungkook unlocked their room's door with an impatient Taehyung behind him.
He rembered very well what Taehyung told him before. He was so ready for it.

He got inside and so did Taehyung.

Taehyung locked the door behind him and looked straight at Jungkook who was now, facing him.

Taehyung smirked as he walked closer to him and removed his own coat.
In a hurry, he place his palms on Jungkook's cheeks and quickly joined their lips together.
He kissed him hungrily and Jungkook too, dived right in. Jungkook parted his lips, making Taehyung enter.
Jungkook was now standing against the wall, his hands encircling Taehyung's nape.

Taehyung's hand roamed over Jungkook's body, he slowly untucked his shirt from the jeans as he kissed him.
His hands now moved inside the shirt, tracing the body of the younger.

Jungkook moaned slightly when Taehyung bit his lower lip.

"It's a sin to be this pretty." Taehyung spoke in the kiss. Jungkook's moan did something to him, that he wanted to hear it more. "You made me crazy."

Jungkook smiled as he roughened the kiss.

Taehyung kept on kissing him, his hand now moved to Jungkook's upper chest, roaming around the main area.

Jungkook took the game in his hands and jumped as he encircled Taehyung's waist with his legs and held him from his nape.
Taehyung carried Jungkook, and pressed him against the wall to make it more comfortable.

Jungkook's hands now got inside Taehyung's shirt from the nape and Taehyung on the other hand, held him by his hip. "You wore this to seduce me?" He referred to the jeans and squeezed his ass slightly.

Jungkook bit his lips and looked at Taehyung. "What do you think?"

"You are doing things to me." He made Jungkook stand on his feet and digged his face in his neck. His hands again found their way inside Jungkook's shirt and stopped at his back.

Taehyung was ready to mark him on the neck. And of course. Jungkook was ready for it too.
Taehyung kissed his neck and slowly started sucking the spot.

"Tae-hyungie hyung." Jungkook moaned as he felt Taehyung's first bite on his neck.

Taehyung pulled back and looked at Jungkook, "What di-d you s-say?"

Jungkook bit his lower lip and shook his head. "Nothing." He looked down in embarrassment.

"You're driving me insane Jeon." Taehyung whispered in Jungkook's ear which made him close his eyes and feel the sensation inside him.

Jungkook, without wasting any time, connected their lips together with a force.

Taehyung took his hands out from the shirt and moved to the shirt's top button. He stopped there and looked at Jungkook after breaking the kiss.

Jungkook nodded his head and pulled him again for the kiss.

Taehyung started to unbutton the shirt in a hurry while he kissed him. His hands now roamed on his bare chest.
He took a moment to appreciate his torso.
"You're beautiful." He smirked.

Jungkook removed his shirt completely and looked at Taehyung licking his lips at his bare body.

Taehyung then rushed his face to his neck, sucking softly.
"Hyungie.." Jungkook moaned and bit his lips.

"Say that more." Taehyung started leaving marks on his neck and was pleased to hear his name again and again from the younger.
"Taehyungie.." Jungkook kept moaning shamelessly.