CHAPTER -6

Taehyung was in his office when he heard a knock on his door.

"Come in."

Yoongi entered the office with a grin on his face. "Hyung. I have told you so many times. You don't need to knock before entering." Taehyung sighed.

"What if you have some girl inside and be having your moments with her and then I enter. It would be so disgusting." Yoongi made a disgusted face.

"Who do you think will be with me? I don't even have a girlfriend." Taehyung pouted.

"Anyways. How was last night? Did you accept the proposal?"
Yoongi questioned as he stood near Taehyung's desk.

"I had to." Taehyung looked at the table and frowned.
"You are doing your best in keeping your father happy. I know its not easy.
You're a great son." Yoongi smiled proudly.

"Thank you hyung." Taehyung nodded. "What brought you here early in the morning?"

"Ah yes. Check your Emails. I sent them." Yoongi Kept his hands on the table. "Yow will have to interview six people today, for the secretary post."

Taehyung sighed as he opened his laptop."I'm tired from all this. Not even a single person I interviewed before was eligible for being a secretary." He shook his head and then looked at Yoongi quickly. "Why don't you become my secretary?"

Yoongi twitched his face, "Never. I'd rather be a garbage picker than listen to you. I'm fine being a CA." He rolled his eyes.
"Whatever."
Taehyung said and checked his emails. The first one that popped up had a familiar name. He opened it and was surprised to see the photo of the person. "Jeon JungKook?" He asked.

"Bro. You won't believe. This guy named Jimin called me at midnight to get his friend, appointed for an interview today. It must be him." Yoongi threw his hands in the hair, and spoke frustrated.

"Accept his offer. Tell him to visit at 11."

"And what about the others?"

"First accept this offer, I'll see about the rest." Taehyung said.
"As you say." Yoongi sighed.

--------------

Jungkook woke up because of sudden loud knocks on his door. He went to the main door and looked through the see through hole. He sighed and opened the door.

"Hyung, why are-"

He was stopped when Jimini jumped in excitement and entered the house.

"You are still not ready?" He shouted.

"For what!?"

"The company agreed for your Interview! It's at 11. What are you doing!? Go and get dressed!!" He screamed of happiness.

"Woah, Hyung, I just woke up. Give me 20 minutes."
"Its already 10am! Go fast!" Jimin pushed him inside the washroom.

Jungkook took half an hour to get ready because he was not able to decide what to wear since his closet was full of black casual clothes and also because Jimin Kept hurrying him.

He finally wore a black jeans with a white collar shirt.

"We're gonna get so late." Jimin said worriedly as they got inside his car.

"Don't worry hyung. Drive safely. I don't wanna die too early." Jungkook chuckled and took the passenger seat.

Jimin rolled his eyes. He took out a lunch box from the accessory box and handed it to Jungkook.
"Here. Eat these sandwiches. I made them early in the morning." He started the car and looked at his friend.
"I know you haven't eaten properly since last two days."

Jungkook looked at him and smiled fondly. The only good person with him at the point was Jimin.
"Thank you." He murmured and opened the box.

They reached the company on time, thanks to Jimin's driving skills.

They entered and asked the receptionist about Jungkook's Interview. After a few searching, she allowed them to go to the CEO's office which was at the top of the building.

Jungkook was nervous as hell for his interwiew. He softly knocked at the CEO's door and Jimin gave him a thumbs up. After hearing a 'come in' from inside, he opened the door and entered the room.

He could see a similar figure sitting on the table.

Taehyung stood up from his desk and smiled at JungKook. "Come." He pointed at the chair infront of him.

"Taehyung Kim?" He stuttered as he took the seat. Taehyung nodded and smiled.

"Are you the CEO?" Jungkook asked, gulping hard.

Taehyung nodded again. "So. Jeon JungKook." He said and sat. "How are you?" He smiled.

Jungkook nodded as the looked down at his fingers fidgeting, "Fine."

"You were a painter before?" Taehyung asked curiously.
Jungkook nodded, still looking down. He wanted to run away from that place. He had awkward moments with that man for two nights straight, but at last he got his comfort.

"That is so nice." Taehyung said. "So, why did you leave your older work?"

Jungkook gulped. He can't tell Taehyung the truth. If he did, he would not get this job as well. "I did not work well."

"But from your bio data, I got to know, that you did excellent paintings. I even searched google to find more about your company and you were one of the best painters there.You have earned a lot there. Your paintings were so good too!" Taehyung looked confused.

Jungkook thought for another lie.
"I got into a fight with the owner." Taehyung could see the nervousness and lie in his eyes, he was an expert at reading faces after all.
"What is it Jungkook?" He asked in a heavy tone that made Jungkook's heart beat faster.

Jungkook stood up from his seat, ready to leave. "I like men!" He said in a hurry.
Taehyung a little surprised, still remained calm. "The owner hated people like me and hence I was fired." He sighed as he walked towards the door
"Where are you going?" Taehyung asked and stood up.

JungKook faced Taehyung, "I know you're not gonna hire me just because of this. Don't worry, I've gone through this already. I'll be fine."

"Who said I'll not hire you? Taehyung said as he tilted his head.
Jungkook was stunned to speak.

"I don't hire people based on who they like."

"I'm....gay..." Jungkook murmured.

"So what?" Taehyung chuckled. "If you have the potential to work, then you'll be a really good worker. No matter who you are or what your gender is."

"What do you mean?"

"Complete your interview and I'll hire you as my secretary." Taehyung smiled.

Taehyung doesn't Know much about him, but seeing him cry twice made him take this decision.
He can't leave people in dark.

Jungkook, on the other hand can't think of ways to thank him. He was just feeling happy from the inside. He will have a job where he'll earn and not be fired for being different. He was smiling and his eyes were already welling up with tears.

"Woah. Woah. Woah." Taehyung said as he got closer to him. "Don't cry now. I've always seen you cry whenever we met." He chuckled and patted his shoulder.

Junkook wiped his tears and smiled..

"A hug?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook sniffled and nodded.

Taehyung embraced him in a warm hug and Jungkook felt safe again.

He will get a job.