CHAPTER-26

Taehyung and Harin reached the hotel at 8 in the evening.

"It was so fun today!" Harin took her steps with Taehyung inside the hotel.

"I know." Taehyung smiled.

Harin was carrying a plastic bag in her right hand, and held Taehyung's hand with the other.
They reached their room and got in.

"Thank you Taehyung-shi!" Harin sat on the bed. "I enjoyed alot because of you."

"No problem." Taehyung sighed. "I'll go and take a quick shower.

Harin nodded.

Taehyung was inside the bathroom when Jungkook knocked on his room's door.

Harin opened it and glared at him.

"Good evening Mrs Harin." He bowed to her. "Is Taehyung hyung here?"

"Why?" Harin rolled her eyes.

"I have something urgent to inform him. It's business work." Jungkook smiled awkwardly.

"We just came back from a date. You can meet him tomorrow."

"But it's urg-"

"Jungkook?" Taehyung spoke as he came out of the shower and saw his secretary.

"Hyung." Jungkook stuttered. "Good evening."

"Good evening." Taehyung smiled and moved to the door.

"I have to inform you something very urgently. Its about the company."

"Oh."

"I told you he's tired right now." Harin crossed her arms against her chest. "You can talk to him tomorrow."

"Harin-shi." Taehyung spoke. "He's saying it's urgent and is about the company. Let him talk."

Jungkook nodded.

"Then discuss it here." Harin pouted.

"We'll have to go to my room, hyung. It's about the company and as you say, we don't share our discussions."

"I will be the wife of the CEO of that company." Harin spoke furiously. "There's nothing to hide."

"Harin, I will come in a few minutes." Taehyung sighed. "It must be something very important."

Harin moved back to the bed and nodded. "Be back soon."

"Sure."

Taehyung left his room with Jungkook and got to his room.
Jungkook closed the door and Taehyung moved closer to him.

"Stop hyung." Jungkook placed a hand in between them. "You can't do this."

Taehyung sighed and maintained his distance with him.

"What is this, hyung?" Jungkook showed him the marks that Taehyung made on his neck.

Taehyung looked at them and smiled proudly. "I did that."

"Why did you do that?"

"Wh-what Jungkook?"

"Hyung." Jungkook breathed. "You know you are getting married. Then why would you do this?"

Taehyung looked down in shame.

"Making out with someone while marrying someone else. Doesn't makes sense hyung." Jungkook spoke. "You know how ashamed I'm feeling of myself right now? If I show this to Mrs. Harin, what will she think? She'll firstly blame me and then break the marriage with you. Shall I show this to her? Do you want that?"