CHAPTER-19

"You should've taken him with us." Yoongi sighed at Taehyung.

They were sitting on the backseat of their private taxi on their way to Gabriell's office.

"He was sleeping hyung..." Taehyung responded. "And since he's new, we shouldn't make him work much."

"He should know what all we have to do!" Yoongi spoke furiously.

"I'm sorry.... I was just being nice to him.." Taehyung looked outside the window.

The sky was darker than usual with thick clouds covering it.

They reached a not very tall building. It had a small entrance and was painted brown just like the different houses in Italy.

Taehyung and Yoongi entered and were welcomed by a receptionist.

"Gabriell sir is in his office." She spoke.

Taehyung nodded and walked towards the said place with the ginger haired guy.

"He renovated this building." Yoongi looked around the place. It was huge from inside. Sofas at the reception and tiled floor.

"Hmm.."

"Taehyung!" He heard a voice from his right. The two of them turned to see who it was.

"Gabriell!" Taehyung smiled as the blonde hair man hugged him. "It's been so long!"

"I know right."

Gabriell was an Italian American man with brown eyes. He was the same age as Taehyung and the same height as Yoongi.

"Yoongi hyung!" He hugged Yoongi. "So nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too."Yoongi smiled and hugged back.

"Come. Lets go in my office." Gabriell uttered and pointed towards the room next to them.

The three of them walked inside. Taehyung looked at the place. "Woah Gabriell. You made your office beautiful."

"I did it two months back." Gabriell smiled.

It was an average sized room with white walls and paintings hanging everywhere. One thing Taehyung noticed was that, it had no windows.

They took their seats on Gabriell's table.
"Let me get something to eat for you."

"No. Its fine Gabriell. We already ate at the hotel." Taehyung explained and Yoongi agreed.

"You're living in a hotel when I'm here!!?" Gabriell threw his hands.

"Don't worry about that Gabriell... we're fine..." Taehyung smiled and Gabriell pouted. "Very wrong!."

"Anyways." He continued. "Yoongi hyung! How are you!?"

"I'm doing perfect. What about you!?" Yoongi questioned back.

"I'm doing fine too..We last met at my university right?" Yoongi nodded.

"And we last met two years back." Taehyung spoke.

Gabriell accepted. "It was at the bar right?"

"Hmm."

They talked to each other for an hour and the main thing they wanted to talk about started after that which took them even more time.

"So. Will you accept working on this site?" Taehyung asked.

"Of course! How can I say no to you!?" Gabriell chuckled.

"I'll send you the address" Yoongi continued, "we'll be going to see the land tomorrow."

Gabriell nodded.

"So.... we'll leave now." Taehyung smiled.

"No. You're not going anywhere!" Gabriell stood up. "Not without eating the dinner. Come with me to my house."

"No Gabriell.... we're getting late.."

"That's why I'm saying! It's already 7pm. I can't let you both leave in hunger."

"But.."

"No! We've met after so long! I can't let you go like this Taehyung. If not at my home then lets just eat here."

Taehyung sighed making Yoongi do the same. "Ok fine.." he spoke. "But we'll leave before it gets too late."

Gabriell agreed.
They talked alot while eating which took them two more hours.

"How's your mother now?" Taehyung asked as he gulped down his food.

"She has cured now." Gabriell answered in relief. "The doctors transplanted her kidney."

"Oh."

"I hope she'll be much healthier now!" Yoongi spoke.

"Thank you hyung."

A man then entered the office in a hurry. "Sir."

The three of them stared at the man.
"Yes?"

"I think you should go back home by now." He spoke seriously.

"And why should I do that?" Gabriell responded with a question.

"Since it's raining heavily outside." The man continued, "I'll tell your driver-

"It's raining?" Taehyung questioned worriedly.

"Yes...sir.." the man looked confused. "Its raining for three hours now."

Taehyung looked at Yoongi in panick.
"What is it Taehyung?"

"I'm sorry. I must go."
And after saying that, he left Yoongi and the food behind as he rushed out of the office. "Taehyung!"

"What happened to him hyung?" Gabriell asked in confusion.
"I dont know." Yoongi replied and sighed.

Taehyung came out of the building and saw the scene. It was really raining badly..
"Fuck!" He cursed himself as he ran and sat in his private taxi. "Take me back to the hotel as fast as you can!"
He ordered the driver.

The driver started the vehicle and drove through the darkness full of rain.

Taehyung, on the backseat, worriedly took out his phone and dialed his secretar's number. "Please. Please pickup." No response.

He then got a call from Yoongi and accepted it..
"Where the hell have you gone Taehyung!"

"Hyung. Im sorry. I don't have the time to talk. Im on my way back to the hotel. I'll tell everything there." And he hung up.

He again tried to call his secretary and still didn't get any response.

"Hurry the car!" He ordered the driver.

"Sir. It's raining. I can't move faster."

"I dont care!" Taehyung shouted. "Drive as fast as you can!"

His hands were now shaking which he himself didn't know why. His heart was beating loudly in panick.

There was a little jam on their way back, due to the rain.
The car finally stopped infront of the hotel after fifty five minutes.
Taehyung ran out of the car and got inside the hotel in a hurry.

He rushed through the stairs, skipping the elevator, making every employee there worry.

He opened his room's door and searched for a specific someone.

"Jungkook!" He found his secretary in the other side of the room, behind the chairs.....on the floor...