CHAPTER -14

The three days went quickly. Those day were so exhausting. For both Taehyung and Jungkook. And not only them, Yoongi and Jimin worked hard too. Jimin was buying things for the rest three so that they could enjoy peacefully in Italy. Clothes, bags, shoes. He bought a bunch of accessories too.

Attending 8 meetings in three days wasnt an easy task. Taehyung was hella tired of everything and just wanted a day off.

Jungkook was with Jimin in his car. "Have you packed everything?" Jimin asked while focusing on driving.

"Yes!" Jungkook spoke.

They were on their way to the airport. And of course they were late. Yoongi and Taehyung had already reached.

The flight was at 8:00pm. And all of them reached the airport at 6:45.

"Yoongi!" Jimin shouted as he saw Yoongi and Taehyung standing. He was with Jungkook so both of them ran towards the other two.

"You are late Jimin!!" Yoongi spoke.

"I'm sorry. I was helping Jungkook learn the basics of Italian." Jimin pouted.

Jungkook looked at the airport floor as he blushed. Taehyung looked at him and smiled.
"Tell us something in Italian Jung-"

"Taehyung-shi!!" All the four of them heard a lady's voice.

It was Harin. She came with Taehyung's parents.

Taehyung saw his father getting trouble in walking so he jogged towards him. "Dad. I told you, you shouldn't walk much."

His father smiled widely, "I'm here to see my son and nephew." He said and looked at Yoongi.

Yoongi came towards him and bowed down to both of Taehyung's parents.

"Taehyung-shi." Harin said. "Is he going with you too?" She pointed at Jungkook who was standing with Jimin farther away from them.

Taehyung nodded. "Of course. He is my secretary after all."

Harin sighed.

"I see son. You finally found a new secretary." Taehyung's mother smiled.

He nodded.

"We must leave now." Yoongi said and looked at his wristwatch.
Taehyung's family nodded. "Bye dad. Bye mom." Taehyung hugged his parents.
"Taehyung-shi.." Harin spoke and pouted. "I'll miss you."

"Its just a week." Taehyung chuckled.

Harin sighed and then suddenly hugged him.
Tawhyung was a little starteled with the hug and hence didn't hug her back.
Harin stared at Jungkook at the back and grinned at him.

Jungkook felt uneasy again. To avoid her gaze, he looked at Jimin.
"Hyung. I think we are leaving now."

Jimin sighed "Enjoy in Italy."

JungKook gave hearty eyes to him. "I'll miss you hyung."

"Me too." And with that, Jimin pulled him in for a hug.

Taehyung and Yoongi came towards them. "Lets go Jungkook-shi." Taehyung smiled.

Jimin broke the hug and looked at Yoongi. "Take care." He said as he came closer to him.
"You too." Yoongi smiled and then pulled Jimin for a hug. "If they weren't here, I would've kissed you already."
Jimin blushed at that.
"Once you come back, we can be alone forever."
Yoongi nodded in the hug.

Taehyung and Jungkook looked at the couple with cooing eyes.
"I love this couple!" Jungkook screamed softly.

Taehyung looked at him for a while and then agreed. "Me too."
--------

They were in the flight.
Jungkook was sitting at the window seat and next to him was Taehyung. They were in the business class. Yoongi was behind them.

Jungkook was not scared for travelling in plane for the first time. Infact, he was pretty excited. He looked outside the window many a times and didn't notice Taehyung looking at him with his chin resting on his hand.

"Are you enjoying?" He asked.

Jungkook nodded. "Its my first time going abroad!"

Taehyung smiled. "Then i guess you will enjoy alot there."

Jungkook nodded.

Time flew by slowly. It was 10 at night and Jungkook put on his headphones.
He played the song and vibed to it.

He then felt a few taps on his shoulder. He looked next to him and removed his headphones.
"What song are you listening to?" Taehyung asked.

"Hangsang by Jhope." He answered.

"Jung Hoseok? You are a fan of him!?"

Jungkook nodded.

"I love his songs!" Taehyung talked. "Have you listened Arson?!"

"Of course hyung!"

"Woah!!" Taehyung sighed. "He is a genius with his pen game."

"I know right." Jungkook smiled.

The next two hours flew away with them talking about their favourite solo artist Jhope. Taehyung got to know that Jungkook had been to Jhope's concerts twice. He has bought one of his albums too.
And Jungkook got to know that Taehyung was in the same high school as Jhope.

Yoongi was tired of their talks so he just put on his ear plugs and slept.

Jungkook woke up at 7:00am. Their flight was set to land in two hours.
He saw Taehyung lying down on his seat next to him.
He smiled looking at his face.
He suddenly got the urge to touch his nose. It looked so cute to Jungkook that he couldn't resist touching it.

He slowly brought his finger closer to the nose and booped it.
The sensation he felt after touching his boss's nose was something different.

He quickly removed his hand and looked outside the window when Taehyung moved in his sleep.