CHAPTER-24

Jungkook dialed Jimin's number with shaking hands as he lied on the bed.

Jimin answered his call after two missed calls.

"What happened Jungkook?" Jimin murmured. "You called so late?"

"Jimin hyung....." Jungkook continued, "it's... going to..rain.."

Jimin panicked on the other side of the call. "What. Jungkook see. Calm down."

Jungkook took a deep breath.

"Where is Taehyung?" Jimin asked in a worry.

The rain outside took its pace and it was very much visible to Jungkook through the window. It scared him even more. "He's..with Mrs. Harin."

"What?!" Jimin spoke in a high tone. "Why is Harin there?"

"Hyung... I'm scared.."
Jungkook hid his face in the pillow, but the sound of rain made him go through his trauma once again.

"Jungkook listen..."

"Take care of your father.."

"I regret giving you birth!"

"Jungkook.."

"Mom! I'm scared! Father hates me!"

"I love you son...."

"Jungk-"

Jungkook hung up the call and shed tears on the pillow.
He stood up from the bed and got to the floor..
"I am the worst son!" He slapped himself. "Im the worst freaking son!"
Jungkook started slapping himself as he repeated his sentences.

He cried hearing the chattering of rain.
"I create problems everytime!"
He fell on the floor and lied down, his cries getting harder.

"People like you should die."

"I should die."
Jungkook was out of his senses that he stood up, searched for something in his bag, his cheeks getting wetter.

"I deserve to die."

He took out a packet of sleeping pills and popped all of them out of it.

"Your mom loves you."

"Dad please."

"Jungkook! Look what I brought for you!" The mother handed her eight years old son, a flower garland.

"I wish I can come to you mom."

Jungkook now had eleven pills in his  hand. He stared at them and then looked for water.
He found a water bottle and picked it up.

"Jungkook!" Yoongi screamed as he entered the room. He found the pills in his hands and quickly shook it, making all of them fall on the ground.

"Are you out of your mind!?"

Jungkook looked at the pills on the floor, still crying.
"What were you trying to do?!" Yoongi shook him.

"I deserve...to die!" Jungkook murmured.

"Are you out of your mind?"

Jungkook gulped.

"Dying is the only way to overcome your problems?" Yoongi asked.
"Everyone would be killing themselves if it were."

"I create all the problems." Jungkook uttered. "I'm the worst son. The worst friend. The worst human. I miss my mother... I want to go to her.."

Yoongi could see the vulnerability in his eyes. He understood why Taehyung wanted to help him so bad.

"I ruin everything. Everyone hates me.. I-I can't live like this..People like me should die.."

Yoongi pulled him in for a hug a started rubbing his back. "Not everyone hates you."

"Everyone does." Jungkook sobbed.

"You're wrong." Yoongi comforted him. "Having one person who loves and cares for you should be the enough reason to live. But look at you. You have two." He smiled.

"Wh-who?"

"Your best friend Jimin." Yoongi patted him. "I can tell from his tone, how much he cares for you."

Jungkook thought of it. Yes. He had his Jimin hyung with him. How could he forget? Jimin. The only person who understood him. The only person who cared for him.

Jungkook nodded. "And the second?"

Yoongi broke the hug and made Jungkook look at him. "Your mother." He smiled. "Didnt she love you?"

Yes. His mother loved him. She cared for him.

"How will she feel when she see you taking your own life? "Do you want her to regret in heaven?"

Jungkook shook his head. His mother was the person who he loved. He can't cause pain to her after she's dead.

"Tell me. Were you doing the right thing.?"

"No.." Jungkook sighed. "Im sorry.. hyung."

"Say sorry to yourself and your mother. You have such a sweet soul and were going to kill yourself. Nothing will be solved if you die Jungkook.." Yoongi continued, "You will have to stand for yourself and fight your traumas."

Jungkook agreed. The only thing he was scared of the most were his traumas. He cant always hide and cry when it rains.

"Think about the beautiful moments when it rains. Forget the past."

"I... I don't have any."

"No one in this planet has a life in which they never experienced a happy time." Yoongi patted his shoulder. "You feel happy with your Jimin hyung?"

Jungkook nodded.

"Think about him. Think about the happy moments with your mom."

Jungkook couldn't hear the rain pouring outside anymore. He was just feeling lucky to have a person like Yoongi next to him.

"You liked Taehyung's hugs?"

Yes. He did.

"Think about that when you feel sad."

Jungkook agreed.

"See. You have so many people who care for you. You were going to leave them alone?"

"I'm sorry.."

"It's fine.." Yoongi smiled. "Are you feeling better?"

"Yes.." Jungkook nodded.

"Look at yourself..your cheeks are completely red and eyes are swollen." Yoongi gulped. "Promise me you wont do it again."

"I promise." Jungkook smiled.

"I'll sleep here. On the couch." Yoongi pointed behind Jungkook.

"No hyung.. it's fine".
Jungkook uttered.

"Jimin told me to." Yoongi hummed. "He'll break up with me if I dont listen to him." He chuckled.

Jungkook giggled at him and then nodded. "Ok hyung."

"Call him and tell him that you're fine now."
---------------

Taehyung looked around himself, Harin was still holding onto him. He sighed.

Tears filled up his eyes. "I'm sorry Jungkook." He thought. "I couldn't come to protect you. I'm so sorry. It's all my fault. Trust me. I'll take care of everything. I hope you're fine."

He knew how much Jungkook was scared of the rain. Not being able to be with him at the moment broke him even more. Jungkook would be hating him so much.

Taehyung let his tears flow down from his eyes and he cried silently without Harin noticing.