CHAPTER -9

[Cr. @/noir_kia on Instagram]

"Good evening, Mrs Harin." Taehyung said on the call.

"Good evening Taehyung shi!" The said woman spoke from the other side of the call.

Taehyung was in his car and Mr Choi was driving him back home.
"What is it?"

"Actually. I was thinking if we could meet tomorrow." Harin mumbled.

"Uhm.." Taehyung gulped. "I'm not going to be at home tomorrow."

"You will be in your company right?" She asked.

"Yes." Taehyung sighed.

"So. Can I come there tomorrow?"

Taehyung wanted to deny. He didn't want any disturbance at work. Of course.
"Yeah sure. You can come."

"Yaaay!" Harin screamed of happiness. "I'll be there with your lunch, at noon."

"Thank you Harin-shi." Taehyung forced a polite tone.

"See you tomorrow!"
"Yes."

"Bye! Good night." Harin said and hung up the call. Taehyung sighed as he kept his phone back in his pocket and looked outside the window. His car stopped on the same traffic light where he met his secretary twice. "Mr. Lee." He looked at the driver.

"Yes Mr. Kim?" Lee looked at him through the rear view mirror. Taehyung thought for a while. "Drop me here, I'll be back home after a while."

"But sir. It's already past dinner time."

"I know Mr Lee. I just remembered an important work. You can leave and need not worry about me. I'll reach home safely." He said as he unlocked the car door.

"But sir-"

"Don't worry Mr. Lee. You will see me fine at home tomorrow morning." Taehyung said as he stepped out of the car.
"Have a great night." He smiled and waved at his driver.

Lee drove away and Taehyung stood at the footpath taking out his phone.

"Jeon Jungkook... Jeon Jungko-" He scrolled through a few bio datas in his phone. "Here!" He jumped after finding the one he looked for.

He followed the address given in JungKook's biodata and after searching for a while, he finally stood outside a tall building.

He went inside and saw a hallway and an elevator to his right.

"Fuck. What's the floor and apartment number?"
He murmured.

It was all thanks to his luck, that he found a huge board of names hanging on the wall. "Third floor, apartment number 15." Taehyung smiled proudly. He went to the third floor and found JungKook's apartment.

He stood infront of the door and hesitated to ring the bell.

What if Jungkook thinks he is a stalker? What if he finds him creepy? What if he resigns? Wait. Why was he even there at his place at 10 in night? He should probably leave.

Taehyung rang the doorbell twice and waited nervously. He waited and waited and then saw the door knob move. Taehyung gulped hard checking his suit.

The door opened and he was startled to see Jungkook......Drunk?

"Tae~hyungie~hyung?" Jungkook spoke melodiously. Fuck.
Taehyung shouldn't have been there. He widened his eyes as he gulped. "Hello Jungkook-shi" He spoke rubbing the back of his neck.

"Come in.Come in." Jungkook said and allowed Taehyung to enter.

Taehyung noticed that he was drowsy and had his eyes almost closed. He was still wearing the same shirt and had changed his lowers to comfortable ones.

He took a look around Jungkook's house. It was a pretty decent apartment, which had warm colours all over. There was a kitchen, and attatched to it was the living room. A door was partially open and was connected to the living room. He saw the bed inside and guessed it was the bedroom.

He looked at Jungkook who was smiling, crouching and looking at the floor.

"Jungk-" Taehyung moved towards him and was surprised to see Jungkook talking to a.......spider?

"Patrick, Look who is here."

"Jungkook-shi, I think I should-" Taehyung said nervously. Jungkook looked at him with a frown on his face and stood up. He carefully took his step to prevent  himself from stepping on 'Patrick' as he called it.

He moved towards Taehyung and stood infront of him, looking directly at his eyes.

"Jungkook." Taehyung murmured.

Jungkook stepped more closer, filling the inch distance between them, and wrapped his arms around Taehyung's back. Taehyung regretted his decision of coming. God. He didn't came to do this.
He was there to get to know more about Jungkook's past and also to take a look at the place where he lived. This was unexpected.

He suddenly felt a weight on his chest and his shoulder.
After coming out of his thoughts, he found Jungkook hugging him. He had placed his head on his shoulder and was rubbing holding him tightly.  Taehyung was shocked for a second but understood that Jungkook wanted a hug.
He smiled and tilted his head finding Jungkook cute. He hugged him back and rubbed his back softly.  "Everything will be fine." He whispered in his ear.

"Hmm..." He heard Jungkook hum and then felt his shoulder getting wet.

Taehyung looked confused at first but then heard little sobs from his secretary.

"Jungkook." He broke the hug.

Jungkook was sniffling as he sobbed and wiped his tears.
"What happened?" Taehyung placed his hand on his should worridly.

Jungkook kept on sobbing and sobbing. Taehyung knew Jungkook was drunk so he won't say a thing.
"Jungkook-shi, are you fine?"

Jungkook shook his head slightly as he wiped his cheeks looking at the floor.

And who was Taehyung to see someone cry? He pulled him in another hug. A much warmer one.

"Stop. Stop. Don't cry. I'm here. Everything is fine." He closed his eyes and patted Jungkook's head softly.

Jungkook snuggled completely in Taehyung's arms. He found himself small in the hug. Completely embraced.

Taehyung hugged him for a while more until he fell asleep in his arms.

The younger man was sleeping soundly. A little pout formed on his lips. Taehyung had never experienced moments like these before.

He knew he was a straight man. Just helping another man by hugging him wouldn't turn him into a gay right?

He had to leave. He can't stay there all night. He must leave. He thought.

Taehyung gulped as he carefully picked up Jungook in his arms. And like a Koala, Jungkook clinged on him in his sleep.
His little snores were sounding different to Taehyung. They were cute.
No!! Taehyung wasn't feeling anything. He must not feel anything.

He shook his head erasing all the thoughts from his mind and took a step towards the bedroom. Jungkook was heavy, of course he was. But Taehyung managed to take him to his bed and placed him on it carefully.
He found a blanket on the bed and spreaded it over Jungkook, leaving his head out. The pout that formed on Jungkook's lips couldn't go unnoticed by him.

Taehyung gulped looking at his face.
HE MUST LEAVE.

He looked around the room and found a photo hanging on the wall, 'They must be his parents' he thought. He went close to the photo and looked at his parents. Especially his father.

"My father beated me." He rememberd what Jungkook told him about his father.
"He said people like me should die." Taehyung sighed and looked back at the sleeping man. He took a closer look to admire Jungkook's face. Eyes puffy. Lips pouty. Cheeks red due to drinking.

He slapped himself slightly on his own cheek to come out of the world of thoughts. He took a deep breath as he rushed out of the apartment, but not without closing the doors.

He must reach home and get a cold shower! He thought.