CHAPTER-17

"I already ate." Yoongi made a  '-ㅅ-' face at Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Hyung. We got late doesn't mean you'll eat without us." Taehyung spoke as he sat on the chair infront of him.
Jungkook stood right next to them feeling anxious and disturbed.

"I was hungry as hell Taehyung...I don't care about what you two were doing that took you so long." Yoongi rubbed his palms together.

Jungkook widened his eyes and Taehyung took a quick glance at him.
"We're sorry hyung. I got late while showering." Taehyung sighed.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "whatever.. I'm right here.. Order your food and eat fast."

Jungkook looked for the waiter and sat on the chair in between the two other men on the table.
He found one and waved at him.

The waiter came to them. "Good afternoon. What would you all like to order?" He smiled with a pen and a notepad in his hand.
Jungkook looked at Taehyung.

"A single plate of Carbonara for me please." Taehyung smiled at the waiter as he ordered.

Jungkook chuckled at the name of the dish.
That was the first time Taehyung saw him chuckle a little.

"What is it?" Yoongi asked.
Jungkook shook his head still smiling.

Yoongi sighed. "Give your order fast."

"Lasagna." He ordered the waiter.

"Your food will be here in minutes, sir." The waiter bowed and left.

"What are we gonna do today?" Yoongi asked Taehyung. Now he was the spotlight.

"Why not explore Italy?" Taehyung smiled.

Jungkook looked at him in excitement. 'No work!!' he thought.

"What about the work?"
Yoongi raised his eyebrow at Taehyung and Jungkook made an almost angry face at him.

"We can go there tomorrow hyung." Taehyung continued. "We all are tired after travelling. Let's just enjoy today."

"Fine."

Taehyung looked and Jungkook who quickly looked down from his gaze. He felt sorry to him but didn't bother to disturb him even more.

Their food arrived in no time and both of them started eating their Italian cuisines.

"We can visit the aquarium." Taehyung spoke. "The tickets costs ₩41,700 per person. I checked it earlier."

Yoongi nodded.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook. "Is it fine?"

"Yeah.." Jungkook faked a smile.

"Good." Taehyung uttered. "You can go and change your clothes after you finish. No need to be formal there." Taehyung himself was wearing a short sleeved black celine tshirt with greyish loose jeans. And
Yoongi too was in casuals. A floral print half sleeved jacket with white plain tshirt inside and ripped blue jeans.

Jungkook nodded.

----------

They reached the aquarium at 1:34pm. It was a cool weather.

The aquarium was a horizontal building standing on pillars.

They entered inside after getting the tickets and the three of them were impressed with the small sea horses in water behind the glass at entrance. It was one of the best aqauriums in Europe after sll.

Yoongi took out his phone and started clicking pictures and so did Jungkook.

JungKook was mesmerized by the beauty of the creatures.

They moved inside and it was huge.

"Woah.." Jungkook looked at the different aquatic animals behind glasses from afar.
"Its beautiful..."

Taehyung looked at him, "Yes. It is. Very beautiful."

"Taehyungah look,!" Yoongi called him towards a larger glass. "Dolphins!"

The two other guys got close to him to get a look at the fish.
JungKook smiled widely at the animal.
He got near the glass and looked inside for a while, not caring about the others.

Taehyung felt like his motive on Earth was completed. Seeing Jungkook smile. It was what he wanted! He knew he'll see him happy more there. He wanted to see him more happy!