CHAPTER -15

"Hyung," Jungkook spoke as he looked at Taehyung next to him. "What time would it be in Italy?"

"Hmm...probably 2am." Taehyung looked at him.

"Oh..." Jungkook looked outside the window and saw dark sky. "It must be 9am in Korea, when we reach."

Taehyung nodded.
"Just an hour more and we'll be there."

Jungkook hummed.

"The flight will land on Genova City Airport in fifteen minutes. Passengers are requested to enjoy the view of Italian rainy weather outside the window." An announcement was made.

"Hyung! It will be raining?" Jungkook asked.

"Hmm... Rainfall mostly occurs in Genova in this month." Taehyung explained.

"But..."

"What happened Jungkook? You look nervous."

Jungkook shook his head and looked out of the window.

"Are you scared?" Taehyung asked firmly.

Jungkook looked at him and then slightly shook his head again. He still couldn't hide the nervousness inside him.

"What is it?" Taehyung held his hand and smiled.

Jungkook watched how his hand fitted perfectly in Taehyung's longer ones and sighed. "Hyung... I'm.."he looked down. "I'm scared of rain."

Taehyung smiled. "Don't worry. Me and Yoongi hyung will take care of you."

Jungkook nodded.

They landed five minutes prior at the airport and carried their luggage with them.
The three of them stretched themselves and Jungkook yawned.

"Jungkook." Yoongi called him. "Book a cab for the hotel."

"Hyung its not needed" Jungkook spoke. "The hotel staff already sent the driver for us. He's there." He pointed towards a man in driver's suit holding a signboard with Jeon Jungkook written on it.
Taehyung looked at him in amazement. "Nice!"

They got in the car. The hotel was only a mile away from the airport.

Jungkook was sitting on the passenger's seat and Yoongi and Taehyung were at the back.
Taehyung wanted Jungkook to sit with him but he couldn't force.

Jungkook looked outside tge window and after seeing the rain pouring, he quickly looke inside, at his knees.
He wanted to enjoy the view of Italy but couldn't, because of the rain.

Taehyung noticed how Jungkook was resisting himself from looking outside.

"Yes Minnie," Yoongi spoke on his phone. "We're here."
"Don't worry. We already had the dinner in the flight. It's 2am right now so we'll sleep once we reach."
"Ok bye. Take care. Good night." Yoongi sighed and hung up the call.

They reached the hotel and the first thing Jungkook did was to run inside quickly to protect himself from rain.
Yoongi and Taehyung followed him to the reception and the driver carried their luggage inside.

"I've made two bookings." Jungkook told the receptionist. "Kim Taehyung and Min Yoongi."

The receptionist checked her monitor screen and nodded. "Yes sir. One single room under the name of Min Yoongi and a standard double room for Kim Taehyung has been booked." She smiled.

Jungkook nodded.
Taehyung and Yoongi looked at him in confusion but still letted him complete.

"Kindly give the room keys."

"Here you go, sir." The woman handed two keys to him. "We hope you'll enjoy your stay here."

Jungkook nodded and walked towards the other guys. "This is your room key, Yoongi hyung." He gave him the key.