CHAPTER-25

Jungkook woke up in his empty room with no one around.
He stared at the wall and then outside the window, it was a clear sky.
He yawned and got to the balcony and stood on the railing.

It was a pretty view outside. He smiled at the puppies and their mother that played on the street.

Jungkook loved dogs alot. He played with almost every dog which he found on the streets. He had even rescued two dogs when he worked at the old place.

It was around 9 in the morning.
He then saw two figures moving out of the hotel.
It was Taehyung and Harin. Holding hands. All smiling.

Taehyung was wearing a brown tshirt with pants and Harin wore a short bright gown.

Jungkook stared at them and then sighed when they completely vanished.

He got back in his room and dialed Jimin's number.

"Good morning hyung."

"Good morning Jungkook. Are you fine? Did you hurt yourself? JungKook if it's not ok then comeback. I'm sca-"

"Hyung..hyung.." Jungkook stopped Jimin. "I'm fine. It was just the rain effect nothing more."

"Its your second time, wishing to kill yourself Jungkook. And you're telling me you're fine?" Jimin uttered on call.

"Hyung. I'm sorry ok?"

"Jungkook. Listen. If you're not comfortable there, you can comeback. There is no one to care for you there. I'm so worried for you."

"I'm completely fine hyung... I'm so sorry I won't do it again." Jungkook sat on his bed.

"You said this the last time too." Jimin sighed.

"We'll be coming back in three days. "You don't have to worry about me. Yoongi hyung is here right?" Jungkook smiled. "He will be here for me. And also Taehyung hyung."

"I don't trust Taehyung at all." Jimin spoke furiously. "Yoongi told me that Harin got there without informing, to spend time with Taehyung. Her results for the final semester came and she passed. She's there to celebrate with him."

"Hyung. That is so nice. Isn't it?" Jungkook lied back on his bed. "She is a lawyer now. She's here to celebrate with her soon to be husband, then what's the problem?"

"Whatever." Jimin rolled his eyes.

"You know.." Jungkook continued, "Taehyung hyung.."

"Taehyung hyung what?"

"I did so wrong yesterday!" Jungkook spoke.

"What did you do?"

"Hyung. He's getiing married to another woman and I made out with him?"

"Made out with him?" Jimin questioned from the other end. "What do you mean Jungkook?"

Jujgkook sighed. "We kissed."

"AGAIN?" Jimin spoke in shock.

"Yes hyung..I even got shirtless. He marked me on my neck and chest." Jungkook uttered in shame, tracing his neck. "Im such an ugly brat hyung. I don't know why I did that. He is getting married and I didn't even stop him. They'll call me a slut, hyung." Jungkook stopped his tears.

No voice could be heard on call.

"Jimin hyung..?"

A sigh was heard. "Jungkook listen." Jimin continued. "Tell everything to Harin."

"What?"

"Yes. See. It's not your fault at the first place. Taehyung is getting married, he should've taken care of it. Making out with you was his mistake. You're not at fault. Don't blame yourself unnecessarily."

"Hyung. But why should I tell Mrs. Harin?"

"Tell her about the truth of Taehyung." Jimin breathed deeply. "From how he's behaving with you, I can tell that he's gay. If his truth comes out after his marriage, it'll hurt everyone around him."

"But hyung, it can be that he's marrying her for some reason.." Jungkook stated.
"Maybe he's forced to marry her."

"Hmmm........ possible." Jimin chimed.
"Ask him directly."

"But... I shouldn't interfere in his personal life. You can maybe just indirectly ask Yoongi hyung."

"Jungkook, Yoongi will not tell anything. I know him very well." Jimin sighed. "If he's told to keep a secret then he will never open his mouth. And asking Taehyung about it is for your own self respect. He kissed you or whatever, you have the right to ask him for why he did that if he's already getting married."

Jungkook nodded. "But how will I do that?"

"Ask him directly right now."

"He's not here."

"Then?" Jimin questioned.

"He went out with Mrs. Harin a few minutes back. Maybe a date."

"Ask him when he comes back. And don't let Harin know any of it for now."

"Ok hyung."

"What are you planning to do right now?" Jimin asked.

"I don't know.."

"You can paint. It will make you feel better."

"Oh yes!" Jungkook smiled. "I already brought the paints and brushes with me, will go and buy the canvas."

"Suree!"

"Ok bye hyung! Thankyou for your idea!! You are the best!"

Jungkook hung up the call and straightaway got in the bathroom for shower.

He came out and looked at himself in the mirror.
He wore a black half sleeved tshirt with black shorts.

He then got out of his room and knocked on Yoongi's door.

Yoongi opened the door and found Jungkook. "Good morning hyung!"

"Good morning." Yoongi smiled. "Come in."

"No hyung. I'm going to buy a canvas."

"Oh. You're gonna paint?"

Jungkook nodded and smiled widely.

"I'm happy that you're looking joyful now. You should've looked at yourself last night." Yoongi spoke sarcastically.

Jungkook chuckled. "Forget that hyung."

Yoongi smiled. "You know where the shop is?"

"The 3rd building from our hotel. A store is there."

"Wow."

--------------

"Is this looking good?" Harin showed Taehyung an earring.

"Yes..yes.. it's beautiful." Taehyung nodded.

They were standing in a jwellery stall at the market, buying things for Harin.

"Shall I get it?"

"Yeah sure." Taehyung faked a smile.

He looked around the stall and found some bracelets. Harin was busy getting her jewellery packed.

Taehyung picked up a bracelet and looked at it for a while.

"We'll go to the restaurant after this!" Harin tapped his shoulder.

Taehyung looked at her and agreed.