CHAPTER-20

[Cr to @/noir_kia on Instagram]

"Mom! Wake up mom!" The little boy screamed from the backseat as his mom lied on her seat.
"Mom!" He himself in pain and bruises, was scared to see his mother's head bleeding badly.

"Ju..ngk..ook" his mother could hardly utter anything. "Take...care...of..yo..your..father. Your...mom loves you..." And then she went silent.

The kid cried to himself..."Mom!" He sobbed. "I promise to keep dad happy! I love you too mom! Alot!"

"They're in the car!" He heard people scream from outside.
"It's a lady with her son."

"Call the ambulance!"

The car was smashed by the truck. Thanks to the lady, she stopped the car before the accident worsened which could've hurted her child even more. The front part of the car was completely broken off, leading to the death of the lady...

Her son cried..in the rain...

--------------

Taehyung found Jungkook on the floor sitting against the wall, hiding his face in his knees close to his chest. His palms tightly covered both his ears as he cried.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung ran to him and crouched next to him. "I'm here. Its fine. Everything's fine."

Jungkook couldn't hear a word. He kept on hiding his face and was crying hard.

"Jungkook. I'm sorry I left you here." Taehyung spoke. "I'm here now. Look at me." He shook him.

"Sir....your wife is no more."

"Please Jungkook." Taehyung worried. "Look at me."

When Taehyung failed again, he brought Jungkook's head closer to his chest and rubbed his back. "It's fine..."
Hearing the loud cries from the younger, Taehyung could feel tears in his own eyes.

"I'm here." He moved his hand on Jungkook's head. "Shhh.... everything's fine."

"I'm here son. Nothing has happened... everything's fine." The father hugged his son.

Jungkook started feeling warm again. He slowly came back to his right mind and felt Taehyung around him.

He wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist and hugged him tightly as he cried in his chest.
"She's dead..." He cried. "I failed to protect her."

Taehyung couldn't understand what Jungkook was saying but seeing him in pain hurted him even more. "Shhhh....." He comforted him but couldn't help himself.

Jungkook weeped. "I couldn't save her... I couldn't keep her promise...My Father hates me... I-I couldnt-"

"Ju-Jungkook..." Taehyung gulped as he brought him closer to himself. "Taehyung hyung is here.." Taehyung could feel his own cheeks slowly getting wet with tears. "Look at me.."

Jungkook pulled back his head, still not removing his hands from his waist. He looked up at the man. "Hyung..."

Taehyung looked at his face. He was in a really bad condition. His eyes were swollen red and cheeks had red spots on it....Jungkook looked so vulnerable to him. He was feeling bad for leaving him alone. He was blaming himself internally thinking he was the reason behind Jungkook's condition.

"I'm sorry...I left you."

Jungkook shook his head and sniffled as he again hid himself in Taehyung's chest. His cries were making Taehyung hurt more and more.