CHAPTER 11

"Jimin hyung! Everything is going good!" Jungkook spoke on his phone.

"I'll come to meet you!" Jimin said from the other end. "When will you be free?"

"I'll work till 8, hyung." Jungkook huffed.

"Good! I'll be free at 6, so its pretty ok."

"I'll come to your-" Jungkook was cut off by Jimin.

"You will stay there. I'll come to meet you and then we can talk."

"Ok fine." Jungkook agreed.

"Will your boss and his colleagues," Jimin continued, "Colleagues like, you know, his CA. will they be there?"

"Hyung?" Jungkook asked suspiciously. "Mr. Min, huh?" He teased.

"Oh Jungkook!" Jimin blushed. " It's not like that! Stop!" JungKook giggled and then suddenly, a lady came infront of his table. "Hyung, I'll talk later. Someone's here. Bye." He hung up the call and looked at the lady. "Yes?"

"I'm Kim Harin." Harin spoke and showed him a lunch box. "And I'm here with Mr. Kim's lunch."

Jungkook looked confused. "Sorry but we dont allow-"

"I'm going to be his wife soon." Jungkook gulped as he saw the lady talk.

"I'm his soon to be wife. So you dont need to worry." She spoke. "I can come whenever I want to."

Jungkook felt something in his heart. His legs just froze at their place. It was like, his body became numb. "Oh." He murmured. He then pressed the telephone button. "Taehyung hyung. Mrs. Kim Harin is here."

He spoke and then looked at the lady smile widely when they heard a "Send her in." from Taehyung.

The lady ignored Jungkook and excitedly got inside Taehyung's office.

Jungkook sighed as he watched her go inside. He didn't know why, but he was feeling uneasy. He tried to focus on work.

Many a times he looked inside the office through the glass but no one was visible except Taehyung's empty chair.

He stood up, went near the door and waited for a while.

After gathering up the courage, he finally knocked. "Who?" He heard Taehyung from inside.

"Jungkook." He sighed.

"Come in."

Jungkook opened the door and the first thing he saw was Taehyung and Harin sitting on the couch, and Harin feeding him, with her own hands.

They both looked at Jungkook and Taehyung stood up. Harin made a disgusted face.

"Meet her, Jungkookshi," Taehyung spoke. "This is Kim Harin."

"His soon to be wife." Harin chuckled.

Taehyung sighed and nodded.

Jungkook looked at the floor and then back at Taehyung. He should respect Harin since she was related to his boss.  Jungkook bowed down. "Nice to meet you." He again looked at his boss.
"Hyung I wante-"
"And this is Jungkook Jeon. My new secretary." Taehyung didn't let him complete. "It's his first day and he is already doing a great job. He is a painter too." Taehyung smiled as he introduced his secretary to Harin.

Harin just nodded and crossed her arms against her chest,
"I see. He is doing a good job." She smirked, and looked at Taehyung.
"You know Taehyung shi? He was not working and busy talking to someone on call." She said and placed a hand on Taehyung's shoulder with a grin.

Jungkook widened his eyes but then looked down when Taehyung glared at him.
"I'm sorry, sir." He felt cold.

"Harin-shi. It must be his friend." Taehyung smiled. "He must be telling him about his first day at work."

Jungook looked at him and nodded. "Sir, actually -"

"Hyung."

Jungkook sighed. "Hyung I was here to inform you that your meeting is scheduled with The Lee brothers, at 5."

"I remember it Jungkook." He smiled. "You've already told me before."

"Did I?"

Taehyung chuckled and nodded.
Harin rolled her eyes.
"OK. I'll go now." Jungkook bowed to both of them and then walked towards the door. "Ask me of you need any thing hyung." Taehyung nodded.
JungKook left, and took his seat outside the office.

After half an hour or so, Harin was finally out of Taehyung's office. A smile forming on her face.
She rolled her eyes at Jungkook and left.

Jungkook sighed and continued with his work.

He then got a telephone call from Taehyung.
He looked at him through the glass, and answered.
"Yes, hyung?"
"Come inside." Taehyung said and cancelled the call.