.04

Chapter Four

Harry, of course, is a better husband than Louis is. He's not a couch potato or a drunk. It hurts me to admit, but the truth needs to be said. Three days in a row, we went to expensive restaurants and watched films at the theater room. I felt out of place, but I managed to have fun.

I haven't called Lawrence. I don't know what excuse to make up, so she can pass me to Louis. If I knew, I still wouldn't know what to say to him. This only happens in movies, he wouldn't believe that I am Laneece even if I tell him that I know his deepest secrets or facts no one knows. It wouldn't be enough for him to believe me.

Louis has a little freckle on his butt cheek. His first word was 'toe'. His phobia is things with many holes in it. He likes being rubbed on his feet.

"Mia," Harry parks the car, "This is the building we work in. See the painting on the wall?"

We get out of the car and we walk toward the building.

"That's art. Mia is talented," I say breathless. "I mean, I am talented. That's... um, incredible."

"You used a suspended scaffolding and everything."

Mia painted a lot of colors, triangles, circles, and rectangles. I wish I knew what inspired her. What does it mean?

I've always wanted this life... I'm starting to like it each second that passes, but I didn't sweat for it. I didn't work hard for it. I feel sorry for Mia. I really am. She has the best husband, healthy kids, money... everything.

We walk inside the building, so he can show me around, but one of the men there ask him to come over. Harry tells me to stay where I am, but I can't help myself. My curiosity takes me to see more of where she used to work. I walk into an elevator and hit the button to the second floor.

"Mia," a man says as I walk out. "I thought your husband was keeping you at home."

"I, uh, I have..."

"Amnesia. I know." He fixes his tie, "I'm Ian. It's a shame you don't remember me, eh?"

There are somethings from him that gives me the chills and bad vibes.

"Um," I push the button to open the elevator again. I shouldn't have came up here.

"We have an affair." He simply says. My eyes widen, "You love me, not Harry."

"I'm sorry, but..." he grabs my wrist and pulls me back, "Let go of me. I'll scream."

"Trust me, Mia. I'm no harm."

"I don't remember you. Let go of me."

Playing Mia is becoming difficult.

"You... you haven't gained one single memory? Not even of me?"

"No, let go."

"The nights you spent in my house and Harry thought you were at Lana's house?" He squints his eyes, "I pity you."

"I wouldn't fall for you." I bite back.

"Really?" he barks-laugh.

He lets go of me when the elevator opens.

"Mia!" Harry holds my hand, "I lost you for a minute. Hey, Ian."

"Hey," he smirks, "I was just talking to Mia."

"Yeah, um... Mia this is your one of your best friends at work. Ian Somerhalder."

"I heard." I glare at him. What the hell Mia? Harry is such a freaking angel and you chose to be with this jerk?

Two of Everything | louis tomlinsonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें