.10

Not edited

THE NEXT MORNING

Harry and I sit in a sauna by ourselves. I drop my head back feeling the hot sweat dripping down my body. I sigh, feeling the stress fall out of my body. My chest feels lighter. I feel my hand being squeezed and I turn to face Harry. I hum affectionately, "You're the best husband ever." I'm not sure if I mean it. His jaded eyes sparkle and the corner of his lips turn upward. I think I made his day, and it's only eight in the morning.

"I know I am." He kisses my cheek, "And I'm all yours."

After thirty minutes, we walk out and an employee guides us through a hallway. Harry glares at the man for staring at me and tells me to hold my towel from falling. I bite my bottom lip and feel my cheeks blush. I've never been the center of attention for being "pretty". Even though this is not me, it makes me feel confident. I hold Harry's hand as we enter a salon.

Two Japanese women are standing next to the facial tables. Both of them smile widely at Harry, but not at me. I clench my jaw and squint my eyes at them. The shirtless man leans to press my lips, "You look jealous." He teases and I roll my eyes. Am I jealous? I don't think so. I just don't like how they're staring at him. I hope to God the towel that's wrapped around his torso don't fall.

"Hello, my SPA-cial friends." The woman greets. Harry looks amused.

"Hello." He replies, cutely.

"Hi." I greet.

"Oh, hello." They knowledge my existence. Their high pitch voices are a bit annoying.

The women gesture us to lie face down on the facial table. There's a hole to put my face. When I lie down, I stare at the floor, and I blink, what's the purpose of this hole if they're not going to put a TV on the floor? I feel cold hands over my back. The woman starts spreading lotion on my skin.

I don't know how long we lie there. I hear Harry moan and I turn to look at him, "What was that?" I ask and the Japanese's cheeks turn crimson red. Harry's head moves up from the hole and gives me a beaming look.

"Her hands are magic." He hums.

The women giggle, "We will be back in a minute." They disappear.

"They're annoying." I frown. Why am I acting like this?

"No they're not. They're friendly." He sits up. "I should go bring our clothes. I'll be back in a second."

"Okay." I lie down and close my eyes.

I need to come here again, but with Louis. He deserves relaxation too. Now, how do I get to do that?

I hear the door open. I hear Harry's steps approach to me. I feel his large hands over my shoulders and I smile to myself. "Oh, those hands of yours." His hands squeeze me harder and I sigh, absolutely loving the massage.

"You like that do you?"

My eyes widen and before I can sit up, Ian lies under the table, so I can see him through the hole. I gasp and pull my towel to hide most of my skin. He laughs and closes the door, locking us inside. I get off the table, grabbing a metal back scratcher. "Get away from me or I'll scream."

He puts his hands in surrender.

"I'm tempted, but I won't do anything against your will."

"Get away-"

"Didn't you receive my letter?"

"What letter?" I play dumb, and he chuckles deeply taking a step toward me.