.30

Louis was leaving tomorrow; he didn't bring suitcases, nothing except his wallet, phone and passport. He said he'd be back as soon as possible but as I was about to ask why... the taxi cab dropped us off at a hotel.

Louis' checking in the lobby while I use his phone to let Ian know I'm okay. Genuinely okay. Hand in hand as we walk into the elevator, I realize what the night is calling for. We're both weary, alone and wet, purely in love and finally together. As we wait patiently for the elevator to close, our moment is ruined when an old lady walks inside with her Chihuahua. I had it all planned; he would kiss me in the elevator and our only witnesses would be the camera and the melody sounding through the speakers.

"Tenth floor please," The senior says and Louis glances at me over his shoulder. I'm standing against the wall, biting my lips and he closes his eyes, sighing before pushing the buttons to our floor number and hitting hers afterwards. The elevator begins to go up and I wrap my arms around his tiny body and I kiss the back of his neck, my hand rubbing his big tummy. He's been eating healthy lately, which makes me happy.

"A little lower." Louis mutters, grabbing my hand and placing it on his belt. Our companion is too busy talking to her pet but that doesn't mean she didn't hear that. I rub my nose against his back, smiling a little. Louis doesn't give a fuck. "Oi, darling, you don't mind, do you?" He softly touches the lady on her shoulder.

"Mind what?" She asks.

He turns around, his voice husky, "That I want to kiss my wife." He grabs my face and brings me into a heated kiss. I freeze both in shock and excitement. Louis just couldn't resist until we were completely alone and this just shows how we're unable to contain ourselves anymore. Louis pulls my hands to his chest and leaves them there as his hands work their way around my body. I press myself harder against the wall, pulling him closer. He leans in, softly kissing up and down my neck. I close my eyes, freely letting out whimpers of anticipation. He brings back his tender, smooth lips back to mine. I push him to the wall without breaking our kiss, my hands gripping his shoulders afraid everything would disappear.

I take a second to catch my breath and realize we're alone... and don't know since when. He presses his forehead against mine.

"Dear God, I can't fight against the thoughts that are going through my head, Laneece. You smell so good..." He whispers, "You're flooding my senses."

The elevator opens and I grab Louis' hand with a little grin, and we run like little kids toward our room. We're both giggling as he unlocks the door and lets me in first. I walk in, pulling him by the blazer.

His lips brush mine as he kicks the door closed behind him. I fall backwards in bed and he falls on top of me.

"Whoa, are you okay?"

"I'm fine... God... I've never been this fine." I say out of breath, feeling his heavy weight on me. He raises himself on his hands, hovering me. He gives me an apologetic look. I move my head from the bed and kiss him; fiery, passionate and demanding. My thoughts are back – what if Louis doesn't like this body? What if he loves it more than Laneece's body? What if I'm not going to be good enough for him? I pull away from those thoughts before I could lose myself. My senses have been seduced and it's easier not to think now. "Laneece." He whispers slowly. I smile, clasping my hands on his cheeks.

"Never has my name ever sounded so wonderful, Louis Tomlinson."

It's the last thing I say before I become his once again.

*******

"Are you insane? Never in my life I would miss Lawrence – maybe Niall but not her." He brings the glass of wine to his lips. We're both in white robes since we just got out of a hot bath couple of minutes ago. He sits on the bed and I rest my head on his lap.

"Now that you mention her..." I look up to his blue eyes, "Have you seen her again?"

"Yeah..." he says. "I went back to London to visit my gallery and I let Niall know I was in town, so we had a couple of beers and Lawrence had two babies in her arms, I thought I was drunk because... I didn't know she was pregnant. She never said anything... or did she?"

"I miss them... so much. They were lunatics. I miss everything. Simply everything." I sit up, "Let's move back to London and continue what we had there."

"We lived in a shithole."

"But that's still our home."

The roles have switched. He used to be so defensive of that house and I used to hate it.

Louis shakes his head, "I don't want to live there anymore. Besides, that house has a new owner."

"What I mean is... continue our lives in London in a better way. Let's live close to the castle if you want to. London is where we started our life in and... New York is too fast and busy for me. You think so too."

"I love France, Laneece." He blurts out. "I love my life there."

I frown, "But I'm not in your life when you're in France."

"That's not what I mean..."

I get off bed, "Of course, you don't need me in your life anymore. You have this perfect life in France. I should've stayed with Ian."

"That's not what I mean!" Louis reaches the door before I could. "You're not leaving me. Especially not in that robe."

"I don't get you. You pretend you need me but you don't."

"I'm not pretending. I need you..." he says, "Fuck. I do. I love France and I want you to come with me. Kelsey is in this wonderful school, everyone loves her, she's getting treatments, she's getting better... and I have this fantastic job that I have always dream of. I used to imagine what's our life would be like if you were there. You'd be so happy there, visiting the Eiffel tower now and then... why don't you look so happy?"

"Because you're making me feel like a lost puppy that should follow you everywhere you go."

"I'm not asking you to follow me." He grabs my hands. "You're so complicated, Neece." He cracks a smile. "Why are you like that? Huh?" He gives me a playful look. "Come to France with me... and then tell me what you think. If you hate it, we'll figure what to do. We always do."

"Okay, then let's leave tomorrow." I cross my arms against my chest.

"What?"

"Aren't you leaving tomorrow?"

"Yea but..."

"You don't want me to go with you? I have nothing to lose."

"It'd be too soon."

"Too soon for what? I want to see my daughter, I want to be with you–"

"Yeah but I don't want to overwhelm anybody. Everyone would be so shocked if..." He looks up to ceiling. "Shit I don't know how to explain."

"What do you mean?"

"Laneece, I... I have a fiancée in France." He confesses and I see the world spin around me

..
story is ending guys <3