Technical Difficalties

Name: Owen Grady
Species: Human
Look Description: *In the picture* ------>
Dominance level (over the raptors): True alpha
Gender: Male

NOTE!! ('...') Means thinking, and ("...") means talking. Italics mean flashback

Owen's POV
'Well it's time. I sure hope that they are in a listening mood today... unlike last week'
*Flashback*
"Come one girls! Echo! I said look at me! *Makes clicking sound with clicker* Blue, Charlie eyes on me! Nooo ... NOOO DELTA! GET BACK HERE! NOO GIRLS!!" I started walking trying to get their attention, but it just wasn't working.
"AWWWW !" The crowd said in sadness.
"Don't worry I'll get them back!" I said trying to reassure the crowd. As I run to try and catch up to the four raptors. I knew it was no use, but I had to try if I wanted to keep the audience interested, but more importantly if I wanted to keep my job. I finally caught sight of the raptors, but I was missing one. I could only see, Delta, Blue, and Charlie.
'Were did Echo go?'
"AHHHHHH" I heard a man scream. I jumped off of the platform I was on, and ran to the scream. One of the new employees has fallen into the pen with the raptors!
"OWEN NO!" My best friend here yelled at me to get back. I was about to open the door to their pens and get the newbie away from the hungry raptors. I slide under the door, and run in between the new guy and the raptors. At the top of the pen, there were guys pointing guns at the raptors, not to kill them but to tranquilize them.
"HOLD YOUR FIRE! HOLD YOUR FIRE! DON'T SHOOT! With 12 amps in these animals their never going to trust me again." I put my right hand in front of Blue, and my left in front of Delta, and leaving my right side open for attack for Charlie.
"Blue, Stand down, stand down." Blue chomped his jaws threatening to bite off my hand.
"Hey, HEY! What did I just say!" In the corner of my eye I saw Delta getting closer. "Delta I see you! Back up!" Delta roared, but stayed put, and came no further.
"Good, good!" I said then put my right hand in front of Charlie, who I am supersized didn't attack me while I was left wide open. I started to back up slowly. my plan was to back up close enough to the gate, so that I could quickly dash under the gate. Then when I was under I close the remaining gate. So once I got close enough I ran and slid under. As I suspected the raptors followed, but didn't make it under. I stand up looking at the three raptors, and then back at the new kid.
" Have you ever wondered why there was an open spot for new employees?" I asked smiling, and the crowd applauded and yelled my name.
'Yep I think I did good.' I thought smiling.
                                                          *Flashback Ends*
'Yell lets hope that doesn't happen again...'
"OWEN" I heard a familiar voice say.
"Yes? That's my name." I say smiling at the girl wearing all white, with red short hair and bangs.
"I have made a new discovery, and I think it would be in your best interest if you see it first hand." I didn't know what she was talking about, but I had a show to put on... and I know interrupting her life's job to show me something isn't her. So this must be important.

THANK YOU! I hope you all enjoyed the first chapter! I hope you all leave Comments! The more comments I get the faster I will write the next chapter of this story! Thank you again!