Blue

Okay finally DAKOTA MEANTS BLUE! yay! sorry it took so long.... I was just so busy and a lot has happened... and they aren't good things. Anyway BACK TO THE STORY!

Dakota pov
Barry walked me over to the same cage that I feared after meeting Delta I think her name was.
"Okay girl, now remember this is the beta, or alpha... whatever they think they are. Be on your best behavior, and DONT MESS UP. Blue will do anything to protect himself and his pack. " Barry smiles and put yt? s me in the cage. I didn't even look in front of my. I just watched the door close. Once it closed I looked around to try and find Blue. And to my sprained rd use Blue was staring right at me. It was a little creepy, but he was. He took a step closer, and I took a step back. But then I remember what Barry said. I took a step closer but didn't move any closer. He came p to me, and started... sniffing me? I tried to stay put, but I wanted to move. It was a little weird. He went from my neck, Down to my stomach, that's when I moved. I will not have some random raptor come and sniff me. So I moved to the side and he looked.up at me. He looked a bit confused.
"What do you think your doing?" Forgetting about what Barry said I just started talking like I didn't care.
"Um..." hearing his soft but low voice made me tingle... it's weird one minute to me he's being weird, then I start to want to hear his voice more.
"I was just trying to get to know you..."
"Oh... sorry I just got a bit... you know ..."I didn't finish because he was now standing in front of my face.
"Yes, I do know." He sounded so formal. "My name is Blue."
"Oh, well they call me Dakota."
I know it's short but I just had to. I ran out of ideas.... so hear ya go!