Stitches

Dakota's POV
I woke up finally from passing out. I was on a hard platform. It was really the most comfertable place to be on. I felt a few sharp objects in my skin. That didn't help me either. I could hear a few voices. You know when people say they didn't feel any pain until they looked at it or saw it. Well that's what happened here. I moved my head trying to see my surroundings. Then to look at my injuries. It was all blurry. That is until I let my eyes ajust and looked at the wunds on my neck. I cried out in pain.
"She's awake!! Get the tranquilizers!" A human yelled.
"On it!" Another said. I was still crying out in pain as blood filled my mouth, and my tail was thrashing around, and my tail was waving back and forth.
"Ok HURRY UP!" Someone yelled. I was freaking out! It wasn't long before I felt a sharp pain in my upper thigh. I started calming down and closing my eyes. The last thing I remember hearing was this thing beeping it sounded something like this.
'Beep.......beep.......beep......beep.'
And then everything went black...again.
It didn't feel like a long time, but I was so tired and a little dizzy. I tried standing, but I feel hard back onto the ground. I wasn't having the best time right now...
I disided not to get up. I just couldn't. I didn't have the strength. I just layer there listening to the birds, the bees, and the wind blowing through the trees. I could hear Barry talking to Owen and Claire. I could feel their stares when they looked at me. In fact they were string at me. I just led there. Not knowing what to do. So I just fell asleep. I didn't think I was gonna, but I did. And it was a peacefull sleep.

Owen's POV  (during Dakota's surgery/operation)
I was scared. Barray wasn't here at the moment. He told me to call him when he hears anything about Dakota. I was worried. I know I didn't know her long, but I felt a connection when we first met. And I love raptors so yeah I'm gonna be worried. I was sitting in a chair unable to sit still. So I stood up and started passing back and forth.
"Owen..." I heard a sad voice say. I turned to that voice.
"Yeah?" I started. "How's dakota? Is she alright?" I asked right away.
"Well...." He looked down and then I knew something was wrong.
"She woke up during the opperation" He stopped talking for a moment. "We aren't sure if she is going to make it. She made her condition a lot worse with her thrashing." He paused again. "We are doing everything we can." He stopped talking and that's when I spoke.
"Oh..." was all I could say.
"I'm sorry Mr.Grady." He said and then nodded his head. Then he left. I just looked down and sat back down. I couldn't believe this. She ment everything to Barry and myself.
'Please, please pull through Dakota. Your strong. Make it' I thought to my self. Then I ended up staying the night for she had to stay there for about a day or two. She never woke up either. I was worried sick. I didn't know what else to thing. What would Barry think? What would he do when I tell him? Man I'm screwed.

Authors note: sorry this is a small chapter. Well I hope you liked it! I'll update real soon!