Chapter 28

Dakota's POV

I whimpered as Barry pushed me back. Blue let out yet another deafening roar. I looked at him confused, but he wasn't looking at me, he was looking at Barry. What is he doing? Didn't he know that Barry wasn't hurting me but he was trying to keep me safe? 

"Get away from him! He isn't allowed to touch you!" Blue growled. I had to obey them both. I had to get away from Barry, and Barry wanted me in the cage. It wasn't to hard to just start taking steps back. Barry smiled at me softly a little apologetic. He turned around and started walking away to Owen and Hawkins. 

I was a little shocked when he didn't close the gate. I took this as an opportunity so see what they were talking about.  I slowly stalked my way over to the humans. As I walked Blue growled, and the others snickered. 

"Lucky, you get to walk freely." Charlie said softly looking down. I couldn't help but feel bad for them. I wish they had the same amount of self control as I did. 

I continued walking forward no one noticing my presence. I couldn't help the smirk that plastered its way onto my face. I lifted my head higher so that I could see over their shoulders. 

"We need to use these raptors to stop the Indominus Rex." Hawkins said in a matter of a fact voice. 

"We can't! They aren't controllable, and how are we going to get them back into their cage if we do use them. " Owen shouted back trying to knock some sense into him. 

"Look, this is going to be all over the news. Do you want to be the guy that just sat by and did nothing? Or do you want to be the head of papers talking about how you saved lives, how your raptors saved lives!" He shouted back just as loudly. 

They wanted to go after my friend. She isn't bad she can be saved and trained. I know she is a good dinosaur. I have seen it! It will just take a bit of work and patience. That and she is the only dinosaur that knows about my shifting form. 

I sighed. A deep long heavy sigh that just so happened to catch everyone's attention. Fuck. 

"Hey! What are you doing out girl?" Owen asked walking straight up to her when everyone else shook their heads telling him to get away. I continued to back away. "Hey, hey easy girl it's me." His hands were reached straight out. his palm reached my nose. I could hear Blue growling, but I ignored it. Owen was my alpha, Blue was an alpha, but he wasn't the one I would listen to at this moment in time. I leaned forward my nostrils touching his palm. He smelt earthy, like he had been running in mud, and sweaty like he had been doing an intense exercise. I tilted my head at him. He seemed to know what I was asking because he smiled and leaned in. 

"I will explain later." He whispered and then lightly kissed my nose. Blue went ballistic. He started roaring and kicking at the cage. He whirled his head around and ended up snapping a edge of the cage off its hinges, the part that was holding his head came tumbling off and he tried busting out of the cage.  

"Get off of her!" He howled out his eyes almost turning a dark red. I backed away from Owen and slowly walked over to Blue. Owen was standing in front of the other humans that were literally shaking in fear. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to go near the raging Blue, but I needed to calm him down. Even if the figure of a cowering Hawkins pleased me, I had to continue so he didn't hurt anyone and they end up putting him down. 

"Hey, hey, Blue it's okay." I said softly. My head low. He growled as he looked at the humans. 

"They touched you!" He barked out clamping his jaws at the humans. He steal cage started to fall apart. I backed away knowing he was trying to get out, but his position right now looked very uncomfortable. 

"Blue, calm down please. I am alright. I promise." I tried to sooth. But it was no use. He busted himself out of the cage and shook his head as he stood at his full height. Blue was out, and he was pissed. 

Thank you so much for staying with me this long! I really appreciate it! I love you all! AAAALLLLSSSSSOOOO What do you guys think of a sequel? It would be in the fallen kingdom and I already have ideas. Also i plan to finish this book, by the end of April.