Chapter 22

Dakota pov
I shook my head a bit as my eyes began to open. My vision was blurry, and it took a moment to adjust to the light. My eyes started to actually clear up and I saw Blue standing in front of me staring at me. It was a little creepy at first, but then I to just stared. I have no idea why, but I did. Blue seemed to notice and look away. I did to considering the line that drew our eyes together shattered.

"Well welcome back to Earth you two!" Charlie spoke with a smirk on his face. Blue gave him a dirty look, and then turned back to me.

"Um...don't mind him. But anyway welcome to the pack!" He smiled, and the smile warmed me inside. I stood up and smiled back.

"Thank you. I like this place by the way. It's beautiful!" Everyone smiled except for Delta. I have no idea what her problem with me was, but it was getting irritating.

"Why thank you Dakota. I like it to!" Charlie spook once again. Something about Charlie made me smile. He was always happy, and it was kinda cute.

"Well Dakota you have already met them, but just a refresher. The one with the orange and greenish blue strips is Echo. Charlie is the more greener one, and Delta is more blue. And I as you already know I am Blue. So Dakota pack, pack Dakota." I smiled and they did to...well other than Delta.

"Hello everyone." Echo and Charlie replied. They also walked up to me and circled me.

"Um...what are they doing?" I asked a little skittish.

"They are taking in your sent." Blue said plainly.

"Oh..." I just stood still. I watched Delta who seemed to be watching me as well. Man, everyone here is cool, but Delta...what did I do to make her so mad at me?

Sorry I took forever....I have been busy. I hope u enjoyed I will TRY to update more often.