relieved of duty

Charlie's POV (after Delta and Dakota's meeting)
I woke up wondering who our human alpha would take next to see the new raptor. I walked over to my pack.
"Morning Blue." I said with a smile on my face.
"Good morning Charlie." He had a so thing beep voice. Not in a weird way...
"How are you my alpha" I ask. I ask every morning, because all alphas need respect. I know the human is our true alpha, but we need a raptor one to. It wouldn't be out custom. He knows the human out ranks him, but I'm sure he's fine being the... second alpha. I don't wanna say beta because Delta is our beta.
"I am fine. How did you sleep?" He replied than asked.
"I slept well. You?" He was about to reply until we heard out true alpha calling us. He didn't stay in here with us because he's not raptor. That's another reason why we have two alphas. They get along quite well actually. We ran to him, and when we got there he was holding up a few treats. We love the treats! We would do anything for treats! Well sort of... anyway, no one has been talking to Delta lately. We all heard about her attacking Dakota. I was watching actually. Dakota didn't do anything wrong. She didn't even try to show dominance. I didn't want t ask earlier because no one really likes Delta. Well that's in my opinion. I don't really like her. She scares me. But I guess I will go ask her today. besides I don't think she will be that mad right. So I started walking up to her. She looked at me an I looked at her.
"Hello Delta" I said cheerfully, you know trying not to look scared or weak.
"Charlie"She said back. She can be very formal, and it gets annoying sometimes when she stays out of the fun.
"Um, Delta I have a question to ask you." I said looking down trying to avoid eye contact.
"If you are going to ask me if I want to jump in the mud puddle, then no" She said right away. See this is what I mean when I say she doesn't like fun!
"Um no its not that. Um if you don't mind e asking, why did you attack Dakota?" I asked a palight as possible.
"Who is Dakota?"
"Um... you met her yesterday, and attacked her...." I said now looking into her eyes.
"Oh yeah I remember! That other she raptor." She said then laughed.
"Why did you attack her?" I asked once again.
"Because she was disrespectful." She said simply.
"WHAT DID HE DO! I WAS WATCHING YOU THE HOLE TIME, SHE DID NOTHING WRONG!" I yelled. I liked Dakota. Not in a lovey dovey way, but in a friend way.
'That is NOT he way to talk to a superior! Back down! And NEVER talk to me like that again!" She yelled. She isn't my favorite raptor. I would rather be eaten by the T-Rex, then to be bossed around by her. Man, am I glad that she isn't our alpha, but I just don't understand why she is the Beta. It's not like Blue, and her are a thing. I think she would fit as a replacement... I didn't want to hear anymore of her carp. So I walked away. Then blue passed me.
"What is wrong?" He asked. At least he cares about us, and tries to have fun.
"Delta, she is being a...a... I don't even know what she is anymore!!!" I yelled.
" I will talk to her if you want." He looked at me and smiled.
"No its fine... I don't want her yelling at you like she did to me." I said looking down.
"Well I am still going to talk to her, she doesn't have the right to."
"But she is the beta. She does have the right to yell at us." I was surprised.
"Well not anymore." He said then left to go and talk to Delta.
'Wow'. Was all I could say, well think.

Blue's POV
"Delta!" I said while walking towards her.
"Yes my Alpha." She said bowing her head.
"Delta, I need to have a word with you."
"What about Blue."
"There is no easy way to say this, but I am re-leaving you of your duty."
"W...what." She said in whisper.
"Delta, you are no longer the Beta of this pack." I said with a stern face.
"But, why! Blue tell me why!!" It looked like she was going to start crying. She never cried, but it is what it looked like.
"Because you have lack of respect for the rest of the pack. You treat others as if they were your slaves. A beta is only to be an "Alpha", when the true Alpha isn't around, and in this case I will always be around. So technically we don't need a Beta, so please..." I paused and looked at the wall of our cage.
"Delta..." I said looking a her.
"Yes."
"Who is that?"

Authors note: Sorry for the long wait ive been busy... so I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!