chapter 19

Owen's pov
(Sorry for not having an Owen pov in a while. So here is his pov now :D)
I got out of the car leaving Clair behind. I walked up to the intensely injured herbivore. It had huge claw marks all over its body. It was almost to hard to even look at. This creature, this monster that they made in the lab, is killing innocent animals just for the fun of it. I walk over to the head of the dinosaur. It seems to be wary that we are here. Why wouldn't it be? It was just attacked, and now there are humans surrounding it. Well technically only two, because Clair finally came out of the car. I don't know why that animal is doing what it's doing, but it's not something anyone wants to happen anymore. Carnivores eat meat for survival, not just because they feel like it.
I watch as Clair walks up next to the long neck, and as she reaches out to touch it, it lifts up its head, and I have to ease it back down. Clair begins to cry as the injured animal draws its last breathes. And once it is dead, we stand up, and walk over to the edge of the hill we were on.
"Oh god...." Clair breathes out of her mouth.
"It didn't eat them...shes killing for sport." I say and we get back into the car and continue looking for the two boys.

Zale's pov
It has been a while and Dakota isn't back yet. I wonder if I can find my way out of this thing...
Oh I see a hole in the wall, maybe that's a way out. I crawled through the hole, and found myself in another pen or cage thing.
"Wow... what happened here? I remember hearing all those loud noises and roaring, but I thought that was just a troubled dinosaur having a fit." I walk over to the wall were there are scratch mark on it. Maybe it tried to get out. I turn my head and see the door smashed open.
"Hm... must of gotten out about 4 hours ago. I started sniffing around and noticed all the blood, and bones on the floor. I looked back at the giant gate door. Maybe this is my chance. I start running out of the cage, and saw a truck trailer flipped over, and a dead human about half eaten. I walked over to the untouched truck that was right behind me. I sniffed it and I smelt this Owen guy, but I didn't see him. I smelt under the truck, and it was one of the worse smells I could ever smell. It smelt like a rotting caucus, and it has been sitting out into the sun for 3 years, and it was sprayed by a skunk and a few million birds pooped on it. Well that might have been a bit over exaggerated, but it gives you a good picture on how TERRIBLE it smelled. Okay, now lets figure out what to do here...

Blue's POV
I was put on extra restrains, and I had a bunch of humans guarding me, but not Dakota, she had only Barry by her side. I felt a wave of protectiveness for her. I wanted so badly to walk up next to her, and push Barry away. Maybe it's my alpha instincts kicking in. I was finally next to Dakota, and I looked at the men, and they all looked, and smelled a bit scared. I don't think it was because of me though. I think it was because Dakota didn't have anything or anyone guarding her. Why was Barry so comfortable with her? It was about 5 minuets later when we got to my cage thing. We were put into a harness, well Dakota was put into Echo's harness because the humans were making one for her. Although Barry kept saying that she didn't need one.

Delta, Echo, and Charlie's pov
We were watching Blue and Dakota being put into the harnesses. Wow, it was actually happening! Dakota was going to be one of us!
"Sooo, Delta what do you think of her?" Echo asked. She was the only one who hasn't met Dakota yet, and she was least likely to attack or to not like Dakota, she liked anyone really. Unless they were her enemy or her food.
"Pfs... Shes a low life, no good, lizard. I don't think she deserves to be with us." Echo and Charlie look at her oddly.
"Why do you say that? " Echo was looking at Delta with wide eyes.
"Because I just do... you wouldn't understand because you have never meet her before."
"Well I have, and shes nothing like that. She is actually kinda sweet."
"Yeah thats what you think." Delta said said coldly.

Author's Note: Sorry for taking a while. I have been busy with school, and I AM FEELING BETTER YAY!!! So now I can constraint more on my stories and not on a burning headache. I hope you liked the chapter and plz comment :D