Dakota

Owen's POV

So I was following Claire (The redheaded girl) to this so called "important" thing.
"So... what is this "Important" thing?" I asked hoping she would answer me.
"To be honest with you... I don't know, but do you remember that empty cage that we saw a while back?" She stopped and looked at me. Not to mention we were driving at this point. 
"Yeah I remember what about it?"
"Well apparently there is a dinosaur in there, but THEY wouldn't tell me. i mean what kind of person keeps a secret from their BOSS!" She started yelling, but then calmed down, and started to drive again.
"Wait there is another dinosaur in that cage? And how many?" I asked in concern.
"I think they said one... why?" She looked at me, but the look was cut short because she was driving.
"Oh no..." I said shaking my head from side to side.
"Whats wrong?" Claire asked.
"Nothing... I'll tell you later. Wait do you know what kind of dinosaur is in there?"
"No they didn't tell me that, but they told me that it is a mixed bread, but they still didn't tell me what of." I was a little worried. They already told me about the Indominous Rex, and to be honest that Dino scared the crap out of me. I wonder what kind of Dinosaur they cooked up in that lab.
        We finally arrived at the once thought to be empty cage. Barry was waiting for us there.
"Barry? You knew about this? AND U DIDN'T TELL ME!" I said with wide eyes.
"Sorry, Owen I was told not to tell anyone." He looked at me with sad eyes.
"I was the only one who could work with this animal, and she only trusts me. But.." I cut him off.
"What kind of dinosaur is it? Or what kind of dinosaurs is it made out of?"
"It is made out of... why don't I show you first, and then tell you what she is made out of." We started walking over to the gate door, and I noticed that the door was wide open, and I think Claire noticed to.
"Um, Barry... you do know that this door is open right?" Claire stated.
"Yeah it's fine she wont get out. She is a shy and well behaved animal." I looked at him with wide eyes.  How could it bee "well behaved" . I mean I don't think that this animal would stay in its cage when it has the perfect opportunity to get out.
"Dakota! Come here girl!" Barry yelled. In the bunches of trees you could see one golden yellow eye staring out at you. Right away you could tell it was a carnivore. As I looked more into the eye of this meat eater. I noticed something similar to the raptors I work with.
"Hey Barry? Is this another velociraptor?" I asked knowing the answer.
"Yes it is part velociraptor, I am supersized you got that mush just by the eye of this animal. "
"Okay enough with the staring, what kind of dinosaurs were mixed with this raptor?" Claire asked looking a little worried.
"Fine I will tell you once Dakota gets over here." Barry said. "Dakota come here girl!" He made a clicking sound with his mouth and that seemed to get the dinosaur over here. As it got closer I saw something strange. Once Dakota was fully exposed she looked over at Barry, then me, then Claire.
"Um, Barry... It's just a normal Velociraptor... there is no other animal mixed in with it."
"Ha! that's what you think." Barry said after laughing at me. The raptor just sat there. It didn't even move when Barry walked up to her. She didn't move her eyes, and she didn't even make a sound. She just sat there and stared at me. It wouldn't even look at Claire who was looking at her almost ready to run out of the cage screaming. When Barry was right up to her face, she finally blinked at looked at Barry.
"Hey girl!" Barry said smiling.
"HEY! Barry!" Claire yelled looked a little shacked at how loud she yelled.  Dakota shot her head towards Claire and stared at her now. Claire looked at Dakota and stopped talking.
"Go on Claire, there is no reason to fear Dakota. She isn't your average Raptor." Barry said reassuring her.
"Okay then... well how is she not your average raptor?" Claire asked
"Well it is about time I tell you...she is part human." Barry said.
"WHAT!" I yelled "HOW IS SHE PART HUMAN?! She doesn't even look human.." I said. Barry laughed at me again and looked to Dakota. Clair looked as shocked as I was.
"Dakota would you mind showing them." Barry said. And there isn't enough words to describe what happened next.

Authors Note: Thank you for reading! It was a lot of fun writing! I hope you all enjoyed! Plz comment!