Escape

Owen's pov
As the to men and I were in the cage looking at the claw marks. I noticed something fishy about this. The I Rex wasn't that tall.  And I saw as I turned around. I saw a... What looked to me like a hole. As I was about to go over there when I heard Clair yell from one of the guys walkie talkie.
"ITS IN THE CAGE! " Was all she said.  Once we hear that.  The I Rex poped out of nowhere.
"RUN! " I yelled.  The dinosaur started chasing us,  and she grabbed a man and ripped him with her claws and teeth. The other guy already opening the door for us to get out. The door started closing on me,  but I made it out in time. I slid a truck and the other guy...  Well he wasn't very well hidden.  The indominus Rex moved the vehicle and ate him. I refer back to what Clair said earlier. She sId something about sensitive noses.  So I cut open a tube under the trucke so I smelt like gasoline. When the indominis sniffed it made her back off. I was so relieved.

I-Rex pov
I was mad at the humans.  And this was my chance to get them back.  If they wanna take her away from me.  Then they are gonna have a lot of trouble. As the humans were in my cage.  I waited.  I noticed that one of the humans.  The one I saw earlier was looking at the hole Dakota and I would talk from. We started walking towards the hole but then I heard something and they started running.  So I ran after them.  I grabbed one of the humans and ate him.  He actually tasted pretty good.  Then it wasn't a mater of seeing Dakota much anymore. I had to eat these humans.  They were week and small. And easy to catch.  The next target was the fat one.  He was so Jucie looking! I just had to have a bite. So I did.  The last one was hiding under this things...  With hard skin.  I sniffed to see if he was under and I could only smell this really bad stuff it hurt my nose.  And that's when I was snapped out of my human eating frenzy. And I went to go and see Dakota. 

Authors note: sorry the chapter is short...  I was in a rush.  And sorry if it isn't the best...  I was also tired...  Lol anyway I hope u all enjoyed.