delta

Owen's POV
"So how do you think the meeting went?" Barry looked at me weird. As if  I forgot to close the t rex cage door or something.
"What meeting?"
"The one with Charlie and Dakota of course! How could you forget?"
"Oh! That meeting. I thought u ment something else."
"Yeah, sure, whatever." I didn't really belive him.
"Anyway I think it went well. I think Charlie and Dakota will get along just fine" I said.
"Yep. Maybe......" Barry started saying but stopped. At this point we were walking to the raptos cage to get another raptor.
"Maybe what?" I asked wondering what he was going to say.
"Well what if there were little raptors... running around...soon..." I looked at him with wide eyes.
"Don't get me wrong. That would be amazing, but aren't you thinking to far out?" I asked.
"Well maybe I guess"
"Well I wouldn't start getting your hopes up. We don't even know if Blue will acept her or any of the other raptors. That was just Charlie. We are going to have to wait and see what the others think before we start talking about that."
"Yes Owen... sorry."
"There's no need to be sorry. I was just saying." I tried to reassure Barry.
"Well let's go get a raptor and then Dakota."

Dakota's POV
I finally woke up from my dreamless sleep, and relied that Owen and Barry were already at the gate door.
"Hey your awake. Come on we have more friends for you to mean." Barry said. I shook my head as to say no, and I backed up slowly.
"Dakota what's wrong? I thought you wanted to meet the others?  I desiderate to turn human and tell them. But I disided not to. When I am human I feel weak. So I just backed up even more.
"Come on girl what are you afraid of?" Owen asked. I tried talking but it only came out as chirps and roars.
"Sorry girl we can't understand you when you talk like that." Barry said. Sometimes Barry acts like a fat her to me. Owen and Barry tried waking in the pen but once they stepped in I flinched.
"Wow... Dakota what's wrong. Why are you so on edge?" Owen asked with a conserved face. I didn't have the nerve to try and run. So I just let them lowly walk up to me, and take me to the pen. When I got there there was already a raptor in the pen. This one looked like a female. When I was put in she looked serious. I on the other hand probably looked like a wimp, and that they can sit there and boss me around. After that dream I didn't want to meet anyone. I didn't want to worry about what they would think of me. So when i finally got the nerve to speek. She looked very... very.....well what's the word... well there isn't really a word to describe it so I'll just leave it at that.
"Um... hi.." I stated.
"Hi and who are you?" She asked in a cold voice.
"I-I'm d-Dakota... and who are you?"
"I'm Delta, and why are we here?"
"I think that the humans are going to put me in with you guys. " I started to say but I was cut off by Delta.
" Well isn't that grand!" She shouted sarcasticly.
"Um is there a problem?" I asked in a defence like voice.
"Yeah u got a problem with you! I don't need more raptors to watch over. So your NOT going to join our pack!" She yellex. Can you belive it she YELLED! She started walking up to me in an attempt to show domenence. I crouched down to show that I wasn't into fighting. I over heard Owen talking to Barry. There were no other humans watching so I could hear them clearly.
"She is closing in on her Owen..." Barry said sounding worried.
"She is just showing her domenence." Owen said reassuring Barry. And just when I thought that nothing could get ANY worse. Delta charged at me and started snapping her jaws at my neck. Owen and Barry ran down and grabbed some tranquilizer guns. She grabbed my neck and bit down hard. I screeched out in pain. Owen pointed the gun at Delta and shot her with it. She fell to the ground instantly. Barry ran to me and then looked at Owen.
"Owen! She almost killed her! You call that showing donenence!"
"Wow Barry calm down! Maybe Dakota did something afencive... remember she has never been around other raptors before she doesn't know right from wrong. Just calm down and call Claire and get her down here. Ok." Owen reassured. I didn't hear the rest because I passed out. I didn't have a nightmare, I didn't have a dream at all. It was just a black peacefull sleep. And I don't think I'm ever gonna wake.

Authors note: Thank you for reading. I hope you read my other stories, and I hope you liked this chapter thank u!