Chapter 21

I waited for what seemed like forever. I was laying down on the grown almost falling asleep. My eyes were closing, but I tried to stay awake. I was failing to keep my eye open. I knew that if I fell asleep now, then I would be an open target for an attack, and really don't feel like being attacked right now.
I am still laying on the ground. When I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer. I fell into a deep peaceful sleep, but one thought entered my mine..... Blue.......

Blue's pov
I was heading to the rest if my pack. I needed them to know that Dakota was here. I didn't really think Echo and Charlie would be a threat, but Delta on the other hand, she was unpredictable. I found everyone, and looked at them with stern eyes.
"Oh alpha! Your here! How was Dakota? How did the meeting go?" Echo asked with a huge smile on her face.
"Well, Um... it went fine, but I need to tell you all something."
"Just spit it out, although... I can smell her from here." Delta said with a "not to surprised" look.
"Wait she is here? Where is she? Delta how did you smell her?" Charlie was a bit frantic over Dakota being here.
"Well... let me show you." I start walking into the forest and Delta, Echo, and Charlie followed behind me. But when we got there, I told the, to stay hidden, and that I would tell them when to come out. When they were hidden, I walked up to Dakota, and when I found her she was asleep....she looked so peaceful I actually didn't want to wake her up. But I knew I had to. I leaned down, and nudged her head lightly hoping to wake her up. I finally got her to wake up after trying for about 30 seconds. She shook her head a bit and then stared at me with her beautiful eyes, and I zoned out into those beautiful eyes....