Chapter 23

Hey guys that you for all being so very patent! But without further or do CHAPTER 29!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I let them finish "taking in my sent" and then when they all backed away I heard my stomach growl. With a questioning yet embarrassed look on my face I looked at everyone and they all stared at me. Yet when they looked at me it didn't seem to be because they heard my stomach growl it seemed to be something else.

"um... why are you all staring at me?" I said nervously not knowing what they were all thinking. Charlie looked at Echo, and Echo looked at Delta, and Delta looked at Blue. Still being confused it seemed as if they could read each others mind... well they were in here ever since they were born they probable made a new way of communicating to outsmart the humans.

I looked over at Blue, and he slowly turn his head towards me.

"Dakota?" Blues soft voice echoed through my head.

"Y-yes?" I stuttered. Out of all the things that could make me sound more pathetic was me stuttering.

"How often have you been around humans? In fact you smell a lot like our Alpha. And our Alpha's second in command. Well besides me. I think Alpha calls him Barry." I froze. I didn't think I was in here for that long. And they already were on to  me!

"Um, well you see. Since I was in..in my own little cage... I got a lot of attention from... Ow- I mean, your alpha so.. I guess that's why." Blue looked confused, and so did the others.

"You also smell like another human. A female human. But her sent seems faint. It actually seems to blend in with your sent. As if you were part human." I think I am going to die. If they find out that I am half human what will they think?

"Oh.. I don't know why th-that is..." Delta walked up to me like she did when we first met. Nervous, I backed up a bit.

"She is so nervous... I don't think she is telling us everything." I could have sworn that a drop a sweat was falling down my face.

"Delta back off! She doesn't have anything to hide. She just got here now let her be." Blue said while walking up to Delta. Why is he so protective over me? Well I guess it is an alpha thing... right?

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY! haha sorry for the all caps. I hope u enjoyed this chapter.