Chapter 29

Blue's POV

My vision was red. I couldn't see anything clearly, only that I wanted to kill every human that dared to touch her. Ever. Alpha or not, he does not touch what is mine. 

Dakota's POV

"Hey, hey Blue. It's okay. It's okay." I slowly walked closer. He snapped his head towards me. I flinched and took a step back. The humans were scattering to try and get out. But with one shoving the other it was pointless for them to even try. Didn't they know that they more you move and run, the more blue will want to attack them? The thrill of the hunt. The thrill of the chase. Carnivores loved that. Chasing down their helpless prey was fun, enjoyable. 

I sucked in a deep breath and roared at them. They all froze and turned to look at me. I was about to walk to them, but Blue instantly grabbed me by the tail. It wasn't to hard, so no blood was drawn. But it caught my attention. 

"Move one more inch and I kill them all." His voice was deep and dark. I looked at him, his eyes were turning a darker shade of red, almost a dark maroon. 

"Blue..." I whispered as I slowly turned to face him. I kept my head low incase he thought I was challenging him. He stood up taller. He wanted to display his position as alpha. I bowed my head lower and slightly tilted my head to the side baring my neck. 

I wish the humans knew what he was doing. If they didn't get closer to the ground he was surly going to attack them. But out of the corner of my eye I saw Owen slowly get to his knees. 

"Get down, he is challenging us." He said in a hushed tone. I smiled, in a weird raptor way. Good job Owen. 

Once every human was on their knees, Blue slightly lowered his posture and moved closer to me. 

"Dakota." He said his voice still low. He leaned down his head and started sniffing my neck. I closed my eyes and let him do what he wanted. He started licking the spot between my shoulder and neck. I stiffened. What was he doing. It felt...good. I couldn't help but let out a small purr.  

"That's a good girl." He said huskily. I shivered. 

"Blue?" I asked softly. He moved his eyes to look at me, but didn't move his head, and didn't stop licking the same spot. 

"What are you doing?" I asked turning my head slightly to get a better look of him. But what he said next made my mind go wild. 

I know it's short but I really felt like updating something and this is what i updated. Also I hope you all enjoy the cliffhanger. >:)