the lession

Barry's pov
Ok we are running out of time. Dakota is feeling better, and we still have to let her meet two more of the raptor. Echo, and Blue. Now how are we going to do that? We can put Echo in for a few minuets, and then Blue. Since Blue is the Beta. He needs to be in a bit longer than Echo. As I walked over to Dakota's cage so I could take off the bandages I noticed that she was sitting in front of her cage, as if waiting for someone like a dog would.
"Hey, Dakota." I said while opening the door. She looked at me. Then just stared.
"I came here to take off the bandages and take you to Echo. I already have people getting Echo into her cage." Dakota gave me this face, and it told me that she didn't wanna see anyone else.
"Don't be scared little girl. Echo is very kind. Delta has always been that way. Don't worry." I actually wasn't sure what was going to happen. Charlie and Delta were being put into their places were we can check on them and communicate with them.((a/n I don't know what they r called, but I hope u all know what I'm talking about. It's the picture at the top...)). We disused to put Blue in there to. So it would be easier to get him when we were gonna put him in with Dakota. I got into the cage with Dakota and walked over to her. She backed away a little. She was acting so scared around me.
"What's wrong girl?" She transformed into her human form.
"I don't want to meet anymore raptor. Charlie was nice, but Delta, tried to kill me when I did nothing wrong!" She looked down at the ground.
"Do you wanna know what you did wrong?" She looked at me with hopeful eyes. She nodded her head.
"She is the Beta and she has more power over you. You need to show that your not challenging her. Because that's what you looked like. Also. Instead of standing your ground, you looked scared. She took that as an opportunity. Do you get what I'm saying?"
"Yes...I will not make the same mistake twice. And this Echo? What is she. Is she someone I should show respect to?" I shook my head.
"Not exactly. But any of the raptor can challenge you. She is an omaga meaning she is very playfully. The same went for Charlie, that's why he was playfull. But you better be very respectful towards Blue. He is the alpha. He controls all. He's the one that makes the disition whether or not you can join their pack." She looks down and turns back into a raptor. She can't hold.human form for long, but she is practicing to. She nodes her head in an understanding way.
"Okay girl, come here. Lets get that stuff off of you." She walks towards me and I take the stuff off of her. She bounces around in joy that she can now turn her head. She looks at me, and I look at her.
"Are you ready to go?"
"Rrrooooaaaarrrr!"
"I'll take that as a yes!"

Authors note. Thank you for reading this chapter the next chapter in competing soon.