who are you?

Blue's POV
As  I glance over I see a female raptor,  being placed onto some sort of white thing. Then my alpha placed the white cage into this large creature with four spinning legs.
"Delta...  Who was that?" I said with my mouth wide open. I normally try to keep my emotions in check,  you know because I'm the alpha and all.
"Oh that is the Dakota..." She said in a snotty voice.
"Oh.  And you did that to her. "
"Y-yes I did... " All I did was look at her and walk away. 
"Alpha?  What's wrong? " I heard echo say. 
"Nothing I'm fine. " I said as I started walking away.  I know hunting is in our blood,  but she was a helpless,  younger raptor that probably didn't know what she did wrong. And she was attacked for no reason at all. I mean we attack other helpless animals for food.  It's for a reason.  No hard feelings you know.  But that was just crule. I was walking over to my little cave.  Or my secret place as I like to call it.  None of the other raptors new about it.  I usually go to my secret spot to get away from stress.  Being an alpha is cool and all but it can be very hard on your self of steam.  But the time I got to the cave I walk in and lay down.  It was so big,  and I had no one to share it with.  Charlie and I are good friends but that's not really what I mean.  Charlie and Echo are together, and they were thinking of doing the ceremony thing that we do.  Delta...  Well she's not really my type.  We don't always see eye to eye.  I could challange Charlie for Echo, but it would be against pack law.  Alphas mate with alphas and omegas mate with other omegas. If it were up to me I would change that law.  I started looking around and laid down in the soft pile of grass that I made.  I rested my head and fell asleep.  I had a dream that night.  I dreamt of meeting the perfect mate,  and sharing my life with her.  I dreamt of a big family,  and the other raptors getting along.  It was a dream that I didn't want to be waken up from.  But like all nights and mornings.  I get interrupted from my dreams. So I can entertain more of the fleshy beings called humans.  Great another show...

authors note: sorry for the long wait...  I was sooooo busy and I feel so bad for making y'all wait.  So sorry if this chapter isn't really good...  I was in a rush.  Anyway I hope u all enjoyed.  I will try to update soon.