chapter 18

I am sorry that the chapters haven't been very long for the best couple of chapters.. I just haven't been about to really write anything now that school has started, and I don't feel good at all. I have a 102.1 fever and it doesn't feel good at ALL! But here is another chapter, I hope u enjoy!

Blue's pov
Dakota, what a nice name. What was Delta taking about, She shows no sign of disrespect at all. I don't know what Delta's problem was. I know Charlie liked her, but Dakota doesn't seem like he omega type. And yet she doesn't really seem like an alpha type of raptor. Um.... what is it about her that makes it so easy to keep her emotions in check. She doesn't jump around like crazy, and she doesn't jump to controle others. What's her secret. She seems like a better Delta if you ask me. But Delta is really a nice raptor once you get to know her, I think it's the fact that she.is going to be in our pack, and she just doesn't like it.
I was snapped out of my thoughts, when I noticed that I was staring at her with my mouth open. Oops... great now I look like a fool.

Dakota's pov
I noticed that he was starring at me with his mouth. I took a step back and just sat there. I had stopped talking to see how long it would take for him to notice that I stopped talking. It took him about 2 minuets to actually notice that had stopped speaking. It was a occword, but I disused to push that thought away.

"So, are you done starring?"

Blue's pov
Oh my gosh. Now I look like a complete fool! What's wrong with me. I haven't done that ever!

"Oh sorry... I am just um.... tired... yeah I'm kinda tired." I looked away, and then back at her. She was tilting her head to the side a bit.

"So, I hear your joining our pack..." I thought she jumped a bit, but then looked down.

"Well... I'm trying to I guess. I think the humans want me to not be alone anymore. Owen says it's not good to not have any social skills."

"Oh. Well nobody wants to be alone right? So I say you welcome to join! And um...behind owen?"

well I hope that was a bit longer than the other chapters. And I hope u all enjoyed! If u have any questions just let me know!