The talk

Owen's POV
"So you are going to put Dakota with the other raptors?" I asked.
Yes we believe that she will do well with them..." i cut Barry off again.
"Yeah but what if they don't except her? You know this is the kind of stuff that you gotta think about. You can't just put a new dinosaur in a pen and say here you go. Go make some friends. They have this hole system that they gotta go through, and they aren't always happy endings. You have a rare thing going on here, and if you mess up your gonna lose it all. So plz let her get to know them, and they need to get to know her. You could do little play ddates. You show them to her one by one and see what happens because if one of them don't get along then that could be bad. So take little baby steps. You have to call before you can walk, and you have to walk before you can run."
"I get what your saying and I'll have to talk to the head honchos bout it." While we were talking Claire had to go to a meeting so she left a while ago, and as for Dakota she fell asleep while we were talking about boring stuff that shouldn't be mentioned.  But Barry and I kept talking and it got a little interesting...

Dakota's POV
I fell asleep while they were talking about... well whatever it was that they were talking about. So when I wake up I wake up at the wrong part of their conversation.
"Um Owen what about a mate... for Dakota?" Barry asked.
"Um why are you asking me this? I don't really know their mating style. I haven't been here long enough for them to be in mating season."
I didn't want them to know that I was awake. Something about this conversation seemed weird and I didn't want to desterbed them. Besides I don't even know what "mating" is so I listened to hopefully learn more about the subject... I made a HUGE mistake. So while they talked they started talking about how it worked and stuff, and to be honest I almost got up and barfed. After a while of trying not to kill myself. I decided to let them know I was awake and hopefully they would stop their disturbing conversation.  So I stud up and walked up to Barry.
"OH Dakota you awake. Good. I have some stuff I wanna talk to you about."
Right when he said that. My eyes grew wide and I bolted into the forest. I am NOT getting or listening to that talk EVER again!
"Wait! Dakota! Where are you going!!" I heard Barry yell. I could sense them running after me but I kept running. I had to hide. I didn't want to talk to them anymore. I didn't need that talk. Until I heard.
"Dakota! I know you can hear me and I just wanted to say... you are going to meet some new friends. And it would be nice if you came out right now! Owen said.
'Oh if that's all they wanted then fine.'
So I came out of my hiding spot and walked slowly up to Owen. He looked at me and I looked at him. And that's when it happened...

Ha ha I'm leaving ya'll at a cliff hanger!!!  Lol I hope you enjoyed it!