The Indominus Rex

Owens Pov
So this is my second meeting with the I-Rex. OK so for the first meeting it was a little scary,  but this time I am prepared.  I walk up the steps to the little platform that is were people are supposed to see this dinosaur... Thing....
Anyway.  I get up there before Clair even got there. As I was waiting to see the I Rex,  Clair finally showed up. 
"Your late" I said looking away from her.
"I was 2 minuets late,  and actually don't blame me. Blame the traffic. " she stated putting her hands on her hips. 
"Sorry...  Anyway.  Have you seen the I Rex lately?" I asked.
"Well...  Yeah I saw her y.. Yesterday."
"You don't sound to sure. " I said narrowing my eyes at her. 
"I am sure.  Don't question me. "
"Alright I won't... So were is this dinosaur?"
"She is... Somewhere in her cage... "
"Oh really?"
"Yeah... Why? "
"Were there scratches there before? " I said pointing out the window that shows of the multiple scratch marks on the side of the wall. 
"Oh...my... God... " Was all that came out of Clair's mouth. 
"Okay I'll call the control room,  and see were she is."
"Okay in the meantime, I am going to go and investigate those claw marks. "

I -Rex pov (before the claw marks)
I will get out of this cage! I will not be kept on here for much longer.  Oh I know.  I will ask my only friend what to do.  I walked over to the hole on the wall that no human knew about. I bent over onto my forearms and knees. 
"Hey.  Dakota? Dakota are you there? "
"Hey (y/n) *i couldn't think of a name for the I-Rex...  So I'm letting you guys pick one* what have you been up to?"
"Nothing really, actually I am pretty bored. Hey!  Can I come over by you?"
"I...I don't know.  How will you get over here? "
"hmm...  Let me think... "
"How about you clime over? " Dakota said.
"Good idea!"
"But wait...  I don't think your tall enough... You won't be able to get over."
"Darn it!  Your right.  Hey what if I trick them into opening the door? "
"That could work...  You could scratch up the wall,  and make it look like you got out. "
"Yeah, I can use my camouflage to hide from the cameras."
"Yeah yeah!  This could work! And when the people get into the cage you chase and corner them,  so they would have to open the door!"
"Yes! I knew I could count on you. Thank you Dakota."
"No problem (y/n)."
"Hey... Dakota what happened to you by the way.  What's with the scratches and white things? "
"Oh don't worry about it,  I got into a little fight."
"With who? Your the only one in the cage.  Your All alone like me. "
"Well you might not like this,  but the humans are planning to put me into another pen with more like me... Well sort of.  They can't turn human. "
"No! Why are you leaving!  Then I won't have None to talk to! Grrr! I HATE thoughs humans!" I yelled.
"(y/n) calm down don't worry about it.  I will just be in the cage behind my cage. I'll make a hole in the wall,  and then come over here when ever I want. Does that sound good? "
"Yeah I guess...  'these humans are not going to get away with this' I thought."
"Okay good,  well I got to go.  I see a human coming."
"Bye"
"Bye"
As Dakota walks away I put my plan into action.  I scratched up the walls,  and walked into the forest.  I did my camofloufing thing,  and sat still.  I listened to the humans. The plan was going perfectly well.  They were gonna come in. And this was also the time to teach these humans a lesson. No one separates me and my friends. I sat there and waited,  and waited.  Then it was time.

Authors note.  Thank you for reading.  I hope to get more requests, and I hope you all enjoyed the story.