Chapter 30

There is some hot steamy stuff in here, readers be warned. 

Dakota's POV

"W-what?" I asked wanting to take a step back. Was he serious? Right now? In front of everyone? Including the other raptors. It must be the human talking but isn't that something that should be done in private? 

"You heard me." His voice husky and low. He continued to lick my neck. The junction between my neck and shoulder was now dripping from his warm wet tongue. 

"Blue... right now?" I asked him. He smirked. It made me shiver. It was so attractive that I didn't know what to think anymore. My body was reacting, but my mind said no. But the most important part, my heart, was telling me let him. Because I wanted this. I couldn't deny it anymore. I was in love with my alpha. 

His smirk left his face and he focused on my neck again. But what he did neck set my body over the edge. He took his front claws and threw them over my back. I watched him. 

"What are you doing?" I asked my voice shaking. He paused and looked at me. 

"Get on the ground." He ordered and I listened. I slowly lowered my body to the ground. I wondered what he was trying to do. But with his claws still on my back, he slowly stepped over my so one leg was on each side. My heart was pounding in my chest. 

"Blue?" I asked. I looked at the humans. They were all wide eyed. Some even were looking away. I drifted my eyes to the pack. They were all staring at me intensely.  I couldn't help the blush that plastered my face. 

"Calm yourself. I told you. I am going to make you mine. And everyone is going to watch so they know who you belong to." He said lowing his head to rub his against mine. He gently licked my cheek making my blush bigger. Make me his. He was going to mark me. Lather me in his scent. I nodded softly. I took one last glance at the humans and saw Owen and Barry. They were watching this, making sure nothing was happening. But they didn't know anything that was happening. 

"Your face reeks of the humans scent." He growled as he trailed his nose from the tip of my head down my neck and over the spot he had been licking before. I shivered again lifting my head up so he had better access. I could feel him smiling above me as he opened his jaws and clamped them down on my neck. 

I wasn't completely prepared and I roared out in both pain and pleasure. I moved my head more so he had more access to my neck. 

"Blue..." I whimpered. He growled as he lowered his body and started rubbing it on mine. His mouth still attached to my neck he stopped moving and laid on top of me. 

After a couple more seconds of staying in this position he let go of my neck and gently started to lick it clean. He got off from on top of me and laid down next to me rubbing his head onto mine obviously in a better mood. 

"There. Now your mine, and no one will dare to touch or hurt you." He stated and looked at the humans. When one of the men tried to get up Blue growled at him. 

"Blue, they were working on something. Let them finish what they were doing." I said softly softly placing my head under his chin. 

"Fine..." He grumbled. Looking away from the humans. Owen started to stand up. Blue snapped his head back to watch him, but he didn't make a sound. I slowly started rubbing my head against his neck and chest. He turned his head back and smiled. 

"You look beautiful with my mark on you." He said rubbing his head on mine. I smiled and closed my eyes. 

Owen's POV

I watched closely as I started to stand up. Blue snapped his head towards me but I didn't growl. I knew he was going to mark her eventually, but he didn't think it would happen now, at that very moment... 

"It's okay guys. We can continue to work." I said walking over to the table. "Now, if we are going to hunt down this thing. We need something for them to smell. A piece of her so that they can track her down." 

"I have its tracker that it ripped out." One of the men said reaching into his backpack and grabbed the piece of flesh that was still bloody. The tracker was dim, the light on it was flashing slowly making a soft beeping sound. 

"That will work perfectly." I responded. "Good work." 

"Now we can corner this thing in and shoot on my command. And only on my command. And whatever you do. Do not! Do not shoot my raptors...please." I asked. Most of the men nodded and some just looked at me. 

"Good. Now lets load them up!" 

~Time Skip~

Dakota's POV

I was standing next to Owen as he held the meat in his hands. The other raptors were caged up, and yes that meant Blue. He wasn't happy about it, but he listened to me as I told him to go into the small enclosure. 

"Alright. Are you ready?" Owen asked as he looked at me. I nodded. I wasn't really, because she was my friend. But I figured I could use this as an opportunity to get her to calm down and maybe work with the humans. To not cause any more harm. It was a long shot, but I had to try. 

Owen started making his way to the cages the pack were in and held up the meat. They all sniffed it and started to go crazy trying to get out of their enclosures. Owen looked at me and held it up to my nose. I sniffed it and once again my instincts took over. My vision was red with blood lust and I had to hold myself back from running off. But it was to hard. I bolted into the woods leaving my pack behind. 

Owen called my name but I didn't hear him. The next thing I knew was that I was being followed. I turned and saw Blue, Echo, Charlie, and Delta all behind me. I smiled. I knew Blue was the leader, but I wanted to get to her first. Sink my teeth into her scales. 

What the actual fuck was I thinking? That's not what I wanted to do. But none the less, I kept running. Owen drive next to me on this thing that I didn't know the name for. He smirked and continued to drive. Blue ran up next to me and roared as he ran ahead claws out as we had gotten closer. Blue was the first who started to slow down. The rest of the pack followed suit and the humans weren't far behind. 

I sniffed the air. She was here. I knew it. 

Hello my lovlies! I am back to updating at a normal pace! YAY! I am getting more and more into this story and I hope you all enjoyed this somewhat steamy chapter.