Chapter 13

Chapter 13
~M

I sigh and brush my fingers through my hair.

"Just move aside," I command looking at the trio, which I guess is a family. Jasmine and Oliver being siblings but the blonde woman doesn't really look like either of them.

However, they don't budge; they exchange glances debating whether or not to stop to their Luna or let her escape. I am not in the mood to waste time, so again I command them, "Move."

"No," Oliver and Jasmine say in unison.

"If something is wrong you should talk to us Luna. Running is not the answer," the blonde woman says and steps between the pair the siblings.

"It's okay I just-" I begin but I am cut off.

"It's not right for a Luna to run"

"I know if my mate left me I would be devastate" Jasmine tells me.

"Think of how this will effect the Alpha "

"A Luna is an important person, you must fill in the role"

They a talk at once telling me to think of my position and rank. All things I've heard before. All things I could care less about.

I was tired of people telling me how to act and how to feel, and all at once the barrier I built to hold in my anger broke. Ever time I held my tongue for the better out come, it was all pulling out as if steam was streaming from my ears.

I was tierd of doing that 'for the better'. I'm done being silent and I need to be heard.

"Your not acting like a true Luna," Oliver says.

"Shut the hell up!" I shout letting my Alpha voice out, along with all the built up anger that is burning inside my heart and eating at my pride.

"What would a child like you know of my problems?  I am not running away, I am quitting. I am done with people, like you, telling me that I need to stop running that I need to fix myself. That I'm a Luna now and I need to fit the tittle. I didn't ask for this. I didn't want this, and I will not be forced into this. And my problems are none of your business. They never have been and never will be. So leave me alone." I say and they all wince at the aggressiveness of the Alpha tone.
However, Oliver doesn't back down, and he puts his arm out in front of me.

"You are our Luna! Your problems are our business. You are our life line, you make the Alpha stronger which makes the pack stronger." He shouts at me, I growl at him for his disrespecting. Jasmines puts a hand on Oliver's chest moving him back.

"If you have a problem that you can't talk to the Alpha about, then trust your pack. You mean the world to us," Their mom quires. 

  I glance back at her, not sure whether to bother to tell her. Would she understand? Would she make me go back? If Luke found out I tried to run he would be furious.

  "Luna, how about you come with me?" Jasmine chimes in while holding her brother back.

"Our family runs a day care... Well it's more of an orphanage. Anyways, it's great way to get to know some parents in the pack, as well as the next generation of wolves." She says while smiling sweetly.