Never trust a Rogue

Warning:

This was written many moons ago, but I have put it back up due to a large request by readers. I was very very young when I wrote this so keep that in mind.

Chapter one
~M

"I told you a thousand times Mikel, I don't like clingy guys," I say and he just looks at me with puppy dog eyes.

"But Sophia since you came into town I haven't been able to take my eyes off of you. You're my mate," he sobs as streams of hot liquid roll down his cheek.

I roll my green eyes at his failed attempts to convince me we are fated to be together. "We're not mates," I hiss in a hushed tone glancing around. The last thing I need is for someone to over here this blubbering idiot.

"Yes we aaree," he whales while wiping the tears off his cheeks.

"Then I reject you," I reply joking but he, of course, takes me seriously and let's out a very unattractive sob.

Some werewolf he's turning out to be.

Listen here, and listen good. He. Is. Not. My. Mate. I'm not even kidding, I came into town about a week ago and he has been following me around everywhere.

I swear, this is why I don't date wolves or humans. In fact, I don't date. "Mikel I'm not your type trust me," I say trying a new approach. Letting the British accent I have been suppressing poke through as I spoke.

"You're my everything," he insists and tries to hug me, but I spin around him faster than he can blink.

Omegas. "No I'm a Rogue. But you have a pack. Go home to them, find your real mate," I say softly and he turns to face me.

"You can come with me. I can introduce you to my Alpha! You can join our pack!" He says with big brown eyes. It reminds me of melting chocolate.

"That's not my kind of thing. I'm not one to respect authority." I say scratching the back of my head.

"But I love you!!" He says this time attempting to sound serious and not pathetic.
He is kind of handsome with short brown hair, built well and smells good. But I have to say he is the ugliest crier.

I take a deep breath and sigh, maybe if I sigh loud enough all the worlds problems will go away.

"Option B it is." I mumble and step closer to him. He wipes his eyes and looks at me curiously.

"What's option B?" He asks as I ball my hand into a fist and punch him in the gut.

He makes a grunting sound and falls onto my shoulder. "That answer your question?" I mumble sarcastically and gently lay him on the ground.

I look around the empty parking lot in the back of an old Ice cream store to make sure no one can see me. I sigh a relief as the sun sets, its always easier to leave a pack territory at night and I am ready to get out of here.

I hate going into towns to only find out it is some pack's territory. I just want to shout "Unless you peed on every single freaking inch of this town, it's not 'technically' yours!!"

It bugs me even more when people try to make me part of a pack. I have a saying my brother used to tell me, and that is the only code I will ever follow.

"The only person that can take care of me. Is me." I recite the line as I casually walk into the woods with a bag on my back.

That was what my brother and my sister used to say when we were together. They weren't my real siblings. They were mates, who just happened to be a pair of rogues that took me in. Since they were to young to play mom and dad, they played sister and brother.