Chapter 3

Chapter 3
**** picture of Jason****

~M

We stop in front of a huge brick building with a high scale styled design and looked more like a hotel then a house. It was surrounded by trees and practically no one was outside.

"Not bad," I mumble, earning a smirk from one of the guys.

"Mr. Grey," the tall man says, "we need to bring her into your fathers study. Your father will want see her right away." He says and Jason nod his head agreeing.

For some reason seeing him with his pack makes him look older. He has authority here, but back in the woods he was just a silly kid, who didn't like the other children in his pack.

They walk me through the house. It has wooden floors with a dark colored wall and some decretory things. It was all very organized and felt a little homey.  I liked their taste. It had this amazing lingering scent that I could understand why I loved it so much. It smelt delicious.

We turn to one of the first doors in a long hallways and Jason knocks lightly, "yes?" A clear and dominant voice asks.

Jason pushes the doors open to the study. It's the same type of design as the hall way except with books selves has high has the ceiling and papers in piles.
The man standing in the center of the room next to his desk has a dark colored hair and deep green eyes. He has a strong built with a collared shirt and slack pants he is holding up papers.

He sniffs the air and cringes, with his eyes darken slightly.

"Father I-" Jason begins

"Why do I smell a Rogue, Jason Copper Grey?" He asks in a rasp voice.

His son flinches slightly at the saying of his full name.

"Alpha this woman-" the man behind us tries to say.

"Don't breath another word. You brought filth into my pack," he says and stands up straighter.

"She saved my life father." He says with a growl and the Alpha raises an eyebrow at the child.

I look at him surprised he actually growled at his father. Everyone else seemed shocked too. A Blanton sigh of disrespect eve if it was his dad.

Jason then explains how he met me in the woods. Then the men thought I was a threat but almost shot him and then I saved him. His father stays silent but his intense stare watches me closely.

"Why we're you out in the woods alone Jason?" His father finally asked. Jason looks down at the floor. The Alpha sighs and looks back at his papers for a moment.

I tap Jason's shoulder bending down.

He looks back up to me questionably. "Always keep eye contact. Never lose it," I whisper and he nods looking back up at his father.

"I was bored. You never trust me to do anything," he says.

He father studies him for a moment "Point taken, maybe you should start attending training early on," his father says. Which apparently is a good thing in this pack because Jason was beaming with joy. If it was me that would seem like punishment. What a strange pack.

"But why were you with a Rogue?" his father asks and Jason doesn't answer but keeps eye contact.

"Doesn't matter now I suppose. Have a seat please. Ron go call the pack doctor," he says and one of the men behind is leaves without a word.

Me and Jason take a seat in the leather chairs in front if the dark wooden desk. "Mind if I ask you a few questions?" He asks and I shake my head, "knock yourself out," I say. He sits on the edge of his desk closest to me.