Chapter 20

Chapter 20
~M

I run up the stairs holding my dress high so I don't trip. God I hope he's in there, I run the corner and race to our bedroom.

Why is my pulse racing? Why are my palms sweating? Why do I have this uncontrollable desire to see him?

I burst open the door to see him standing next to the window in all his glory. He turns around surprised and then spots me and sucks in a sharp breath. I don't even pause for a minute to take know his black tux fits every curve and angle of his body.

I just run to him, I swing my arms around his neck and he laces his around my waist. He buries his head into my neck and breathes in my scent like an addict.

I gently play with the ends of his hair as his fingers softly snack across my back. His other arm holding me tight with an iron grip.
The burning electricity that runs down my skins under his touch makes me shudder.

"It's the bond," he whispers to me as he nuzzles further into my neck.

"Yeah, I know," I say quietly with a nod, running my fingers along his back. He's trying to explain the reason I ran so fast to him, why I couldn't breath.

"It's because we haven't mated," he adds and again I nod.

He chuckles at my timidness as I latch onto him, inhaling his sent like its the first time I smelt it.

He gently moves me to an arms length so he can look at me. His gaze pours into mine and I realize how much I missed his blue orbs. How much I missed him in general.

He holds my cheek for a moment before leaning in and placing his lips on mine.
Gentle at first as if testing to see if I was really there with him, then passionate as I tug on his hair again and he holds me tight.

His tongue traces my bottom lip and he squeezes my ass to insure I would open my mouth letting his dominate.
Which I did gladly to be in his warm gold and kissing his talented lips.
His hands roaming my back side as I melt into his hold, and he presses his knee between my thighs and I press into him more.

More. That's what I wanted. I moan as he shifts his knee harder against me, and I begin to move my hands to his chest. I begin to unbutton his shirt and try to shove off the suit before he pulls away. Making me whine a complaint.

He's really gonna stop it now?
He softly smiles almost reading my thoughts. "We better head to the party before I jump you right now," he says and grasps my hand.

"Jump me?" I repeat with a smile, liking the idea

"yeah, that look your giving me makes me want to do nothing more than carry you onto that bed and claim what's mine. But I have a party to get to," he says and nips my ear.

I jump in surprised and he chuckles quietly, "Plus dressed like that," he looks me up and down before his now darker blue eyes look at me.

"I would love to see how that dress would look like on the floor," he adds.

I blush lightly under his intense gaze and roll my eyes trying to hide my desire for him to follow up with that offer.

"Come on," he chuckles and holds my hand tight as we race down the hall way to the ball room.

We sneak into the kitchen while the cooks are rushing around shouting orders and waiters bring out plates full of food. Since its a ball there is no sit down meal
But there is enough food out on side tables to make a full course meal.