Chapter 6

Chapter 6
~M

SOPHIA

"Mom? Dad?" Luke asks and knocks on their bedroom door. It's about 6 o'clock in the morning and Luke says the pack usually gets up at 7 in the morning.

We wait for a couple of minutes then we here a voice grumble through the door. "Come in," the Alpha says.

We slowly open the door to see the Alpha sitting at a small desk near the closed window.

The room is bigger then Luke's with a king sized bed and a huge ceiling fan and am expensive looking painting hanging on a wall. My eyes wonder to a door that is open slightly with light shinning inside. It looks like a bathroom.

"What is it son?" The Alpha asks glancing up and noticing me with him. He sits up straighter in his desk chair.

"And what brings you here miss Sophia?" He asks in a cold voice. I glance at Luke for a moment then back at the Alpha.

"Well um. I was just-"

"Lukas is that your mate?" A woman's voice calls from the bathroom. Luke rolls his eyes at how excited she sounded.

"Yes Mother," he says numbly, and mutters a few words under his breath.

A woman steps out of the door.

She has bright blonde hair with dull blue eyes. Unlike the Alpha who has brown hair and green eyes.

She is as tall as me with a goofy grin plastered on her face. She doesn't look a day over 35 but I know she is. She is petite but has defined muscle. Honestly she looks that same has she did 12 years ago.

Her eyes wonder from Luke to me. She stares for a few moments then squints her eye.

Then as if a light bulb went off in her head, her eyes bulge out of her head. Her jaw drops and she lets out a gasp. She stumbles forward towards me and hesitates to reach me.

"Willamena?" She asks her eyes watering up slightly.

I nod stifle and she attacks me with a bear hug. Wrapping her arms around my neck. I awkwardly pay her pack not sure what to do. "Oh my goddess your alive," she mumbles into my hair.

"It's been a while hasn't it," I say with an awkward chuckle. I glance over at Luke for help, looking from his mom to him and back. He just shrugs, not sure what to do.

The Alpha is the one to break up the hug, "Martha," he says in a questionably tone. She slowly let's go but doesn't move her eyes away from me. Like she's afraid I might disappear.

"Willamena," she breaths again and smiles. "We thought you were dead." I shake my head frantically. Where do I begin. It was so long ago, so many things have happened.

"Honey?" The Alpha asks now standing next to his wife. His places a hand on her shoulder gently. "Do you know her?" He asks.

Well obviously, is what I want to say but I keep my opinion to my self.

"Yes. A very long time ago," Martha says and her smile sinks a little into a guilt and sad expression.

"A lot has changed," I respond locking her gaze. It's like we're both in a trance replaying the same memory.

"Sophia?" Lukas asks and Martha looks from him to me.

"You had to change your name." She states and I nod my head. "What a shame, you had such a pretty name." She says.

I nod, I loved my old name. It had such a nice sound when Father called me. But that is my old name and the old me.

"Care to explain," Luke says interrupting our thoughts. He gently yet firmly grabs my hand to make me notice him.

I look up slowly tearing my gaze away to face him. He looks so confused, it's priceless. I look at the Alpha and he looks the same way. I can see where Luke gets most of his looks from.

The expression and his defined jaw line. It's from the Alpha but his Cheeks bones and eyes are from his Mother.

"Long ago there was a pack that was related to ours by very distant relatives. About 16 years ago we reunited with that pack. And that's when I was away for those 4 years. You might not remember Lukas you were so young. It's been 12 years since I haven't heard or seen anything about that pack, " Martha explains looking me in the eyes again.

I decided to take over the explanation. "This pack was called the Guide Protecters. As in the Moon guide Protecters. As the story goes the wolfs who guided the moon were so concentrated on that aspect of their job that they didn't realize how many other wolves were jealous. Others tried to attack but another pack got in there way. They become known as the Guide Protectors.

The pack lived in a southern part of England. It was a strong pack and over the years had expanded it's territory far and wide. It was a peaceful and loving pack. With a respected Alpha and a beloved Luna." I say and Martha adds.

"With a beautiful daughter that was only three years old when we first came to England but quickly grew up. She had such a bright smile and warm hugs. She was loved by everybody,"

I smile slightly but continue.

"That's when a woman named Martha came saying she was related to that pack. Everyone was delighted by her news and excepted her along with the others with open arms. But because of this, it also meant that this pack would grow in numbers and strength even more. The neighboring packs became jealous of this beautiful and peaceful pack.

So when Martha and the others went back four years later, to get more people and the Alpha. That's when the other packs attacked. They killed the everyone not a single soul survived," I finish.

"But it seems some did," Martha says and grabs my hands. "Who else?" She asks and I shake my head.

"My mother couldn't live without her Mate." I reply and Martha starts to tear up slightly.

"She was such a wonderful Luna. So kind and wise. " As she describes my mother it becomes obvious to Alpha and Lukas that the pack was my pack.

And that was my story.

*~~~~*~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*

Love it?

Hate it?

Vote / Comment / Breath

Thanks for reading