Chapter 11

Chapter 11
~M

I look out the open window. With a warm air blowing in, pushing my hair back softly. I let out a small sigh, as Jason runs out of the pack house and to the soccer field.

He's been smiling so much more and he even brought some friends over yesterday for snacks.

He spots me and waves with a giant smile plastered on his face. I give a small smile and wave back. He then runs back off to the field.

"Feeling jealous?" A voice asks from behind me wrapping his arms around me and kissing my neck.
"No," I mumble pouting slightly and leaning into his embrace.

"Good. You shouldn't be. You told him he should go make friends," Luke says and nuzzles into my neck.

"Like two weeks ago," I say and I can feel his smile press into my shoulder.
I have been here not even two weeks and every day Jason has ran off to go play with his friends; and most days I join him, but I know I must give him time alone with them. Luke has things to do to take the position of Alpha.

While they're away I'm all by my self. I have already come to the conclusion that I'm going to stay for as long as I can.
So being bored has an up side I met most of the pack and befriended several. We go on runs most early mornings, but during the day they are always busy.

"Feeling lonely?" He asks his hold become tighter.

"Well when your off being the big bad alpha," I say and he turns me around pressing me against the wall.

"You could always come and distract me," he suggests, resting his arm on the wall above my head.

His lips hover over mine, teasing me to make the first move. His eyes glancing from my lips to my eyes and back, telling me that all I need to do is lean in. Daring me to kiss him.

Which I gladly do. I move my head forward and slowly press my lips to his. Taking my time. Torturing him, letting him realize what he insisted on and how much control I have.

I slowly move my lips against his taking every second. He clenches his fist beside my head trying to control himself. I take my hands and slowly pull at his hair and slightly pressing harder against his lips.

"Fuck it," he says and grabs my waist. Pulling me closer to him, pressing me against his chest.

He takes his other hand and runs it through my hair pressing my mouth harder against his. My breath becomes heavier and I get lost in a daze.

The way he moves, the way he touches me, everything excites me. "Your such a tease," he says in between breaths, with a silent laugh.

He speeds things up and licks my lip, expecting me to open my mouth for him to dominate. However I refuse and take my lips to his neck and trail kisses to his shoulder. I gently graze the spot where his shoulders and neck meet with my teeth, earning a groan from Luke.

"Sophia," he breaths. I bring my hands to his chest gently scratching the material of his shirt, hard enough to be effective.
I learned it was one of his turn ons a couple days ago and I use it every chance I get.

I am satisfied by my work when I feel his member press against my hip.

He untangles one of his hands and gently takes me chin and brings it to his lips. Placing his lips to my chin then lowering them down to my collarbone. He nibbles on the spot he wants to mark me, making me moan and go weak in the knees and tight in my core.

He grabs my butt lifting me up and I wrap my legs around his waist as he presses us against the wall.

He stops and just nuzzles his head into my neck.
I tilt my head to the side confused why he stopped, "What's wrong?" I ask and he just breaths in my scent.

"Can you promise me something?" He asks and moves his head.

"I can try," I say with a small amused smile.

"Don't ever leave me," he says with a small whimper. I am taken back by his request, why all of a sudden would he ask something like this?
I don't answer at first no sure what's to say.

"Luke I told you I'm going to try to stay" I say, and avoid his gaze. I can't promise him anything. I'm like a dog that isn't looking for a home.

"Why can't you just say you won't leave, you always switch you words around so it's never a real promise." He says and stops to look me in the eyes.

I sigh and say "I just can't. If you want a promise that's not something I can give you. Maybe it's best if I just leave now-"

He slams his lips to mine, not asking for entrance in my mouth this time. He forces his tongue through and dominates every aspect of that kiss.
I feel the tingles in my fingertips as I hold his shoulders and as he moves down to my neck I can feel the electric touch of his lips.

He growls and uses a hand to grab my hair and pulls me hard to one side exposing my neck more. Leaving love marks and cause moans to escape me. He smiles against me skin and goes back to my lips.

He has so much control over me, he could look at me with his shaggy hair and playful smile and I would be at his beacon call. But I know that's not a good thing, not if I want ever to leave.

He moves down and starts to suck on the edge of my shoulder. He then kisses my neck moving up and down trailing kisses along the way leaving love marks where ever he sees fit.

He kisses the bridge between my breast and sucks on it and grazes his teeth against it. My core becomes tighter and I let out a loud moan that was probably heard by most pack members.

"Never say that again." He commands with a deep growl.

"Luke," I breath. I can't think straight but I know I have to stop this. So I use ALL my strength to climb off of him and push him away.
"You can't command me like I'm one of your worker wolves." I state and rush out of the room before he can argue with me.
----

Comment

Vote

Thank you!!