Chapter 8

Chapter 8

~M

"Sophia!" a voice shouts as a hand shakes my shoulder. I pretend to ignore it and just let the hand shake me.

"Get up," the voice says and shakes my shoulder harder. I groan and turn over in the bed.

"Sophiaaaaa," the voices says and I know it's Jason. He gets onto the bed and starts jumping.

"Wake up," he says while jumping. I groan again and throw a pillow at him knocking him on his butt.

"Go away," I mutter into the pillow. I can feel Jason's pleading eyes on me as I curl up under the covers.

"Come on Sophia I'm bored," he says and puts his face next to mine and uses his fingers to open my eyes. I snap my teeth at him and he let's go.

I open my eyes (by my self this time) and glare at him as he smirks.

"Go make some normal friends your own age." I say and he pouts crossing his arms over his chest.

"If your with me I might try to make friends," he says like he's royalty or something. He even flicks his bangs out mimicking a prissy girl mannerism.

I can't hide the smile that spreads on my face. I glance around the room and notice the amount of light in the room, coming from the window.

"What time is it?" I ask and he shrugs. Jumping off the bed then going over the the clock on the wall.

"About 4 something, in the afternoon," he says and walks back over the the bed slowly as I sit up and yawn with a stretch of my arms and back.

I feel this cold spot next to me and I look around the room once again. "Where's-"

"He's training and patrolling with the others." Jason says almost reading my thoughts.

I have to say, the more I get to know this kid the more potential I see in him. He will be a very fine wolf.

"So come on!" Jason says pulling my arm as I get out of the bed. He drags me into the bathroom and pushes me in. Then closes the door shut.

The bath room is white and shaped like a circle. With a tub in the middle and a shower to the left of the room. A double counter sink, and blue tile floors.

"Mom put some cloths in there for you this morning. " he says through the door, "I'll give you 28 minutes exactly. Then we're gonna go," he shouts.

I start to laugh, "Pushy much," I shout back at him through the door.

He breaths out annoyed, "well you have been here two days and all you have done is sleep. And be with my brother," he says and my smile widens.

"I'll be back in 28 minutes," he says and I look around the bathroom. On the counter are a jean shorts along with a long sleeve white button up shirt. It's not the silky kind, it has rougher material, like flannel. Along with a bra and underwear.

I would ask how she new my bra size but she probably asked one of the woman who had changed me. Which doesn't really bother me since all werewolves are used to nudity.

I mean when you change from wolf stage, you rip your cloths if you leave them on. Now that I think about it I haven't let my wolf out for a while. I'll do that later.

I take a quick shower and wash my hair. The water feels so nice on my muscles and I could stand here for hours but knowing I had a time limit I hurried it up.
I got out and dried myself, only to realize I didn't have my bag with me.

My bag has my hair brush in it and these guy combs that Luke has won't get the knots out. I wrap a towel around me and poke my head out the door. I don't see anyone so I slip into the room.

"Where would it be?" I ask my self. Last night before we went to the Alpha's room where did I put it? I rack my brain for while standing next to the bed retracing my footsteps.

"Are you trying to seduce me?" I hear a voice ask...

I whip my head around to see Luke standing in the doorway in a sweaty muscle shirt and basketball shorts.

"What?" I ask and he doesn't walk toward me, instead he stays in the door way. I just look at him confused. His eyes trial my body but I don't see what's wrong.

____LUKE___

"I asked, are you trying to seduce me," I repeat and she knitted her eyebrows together confused.

"No I didn't even know you were going to come in," she says seriously, not even getting what I meant. I keep my distance as she walks over to a chair where her bag is.

All. She's. Wearing. Is. A. Towel.

I can't even begin explain how tempting that is. Knowing that all that's between me and my naked mate is a piece of cloth that can fall down any moment.

Her hair is wet, it's dripping over her shoulders and down underneath the towel. I bite the inside if my cheek, trying to calm my self or even distract my self.

But the towel barely covers her ass, making it very difficult. God she is so sexy.

"Then you shouldn't walk around in just a towel," I state and I can feel my wolf stir, I can tell my eyes are probably changing color but she still doesn't seem to get it.

"It wasn't like I was roaming the house. And it's just a towel I'm technically still covered," she says and I'm surprised at how calm she is. Then I get it...

"Your not a virgin," I say surprised and feel a twist in my chest. The thought of another man touching her, makes me furious. She is mine and no one should ever even look at her like that again. She looks at me even more confused.

"And you are?" She asks and I shake me head almost frantically and point a finger at my self.

"I'm 22 years old. Trust me I'm not a virgin," I say with confidence. And I'm surprised that a slightest looks of pain passed in her features.

I didn't mean to hurt her. I just didn't want her to misunderstand stand.

She walks up to me and hands me her bag to hold while she looks through it.

"Then what's wrong with me not being one?" She asks and takes out her hair brush from the bag. Ironically she brought it back up.

"Your 19, it's still kind of young," I say and she smirks up at me and leans in, passing my lips and whispers in my ear.

"Well that means age doesn't matter," she pauses, "all that matters is the fact I'm legal for ya," she whispers, her hot breath hits my ear. She leans her head away reveling the hickey I gave her. As if showing it off to me. Did she want me to take her here on this floor? Because I am about to. She's tempting me and it's working.

But she then walks away to the bathroom and right before the door is completely closed she drops the towel revealing a glimpse of her back side.

"Oh Goddess," I breath out and my hand clenches into a fist.

I speed walk down the stairs and out the back door near the downs stairs kitchen.

"Luke what happened?" Some one asks me when I make it downs stairs, I sigh deeply.

"Your Luna is a tease," I say and I go out the door for a run. Not before getting an ear full of laughter from the groups of guys down stairs.

-------

Please comment and vote

Love ya !