Chapter 2

Chapter 2

~M

"No," I say and leaning on a tree.

"But you said you would," the kid whines.

I found out his name is Jason. That he is the son of an Alpha but his brother will become the next alpha as soon as he finds his mate. Which he is impatiently looking for.

Jason is very smart and oh so charming for an 11-year-old. "No. I said someday. As in never," I remind him and he stands upon the boulder he was sitting on.

"Attention surrounding packs! Sophia the Rogue lies to children!-" he shouts before I grip his arm and pull him down.

"Shut up," I hiss and he just smiles widely at me. "I promise one day I will shift and show you my wolf," I say and he puffs his cheeks out with a frustrated sigh, sitting back down.

"Whatever," he says pouting. I smile a little at him and stand up. "But instead of transforming, I'll show you a few fighting tricks," I say and his eye brighten up.

"alright," he says and jumps off the boulder.

"First defense," I say and raise my fists up he does the same, mirroring me.

"Since your small you have an advantage against taller opponents." I say fixing his stance slightly.

"When I throw a punch at you I want you to duck okay." I ask he nods his head excitedly.

I throw a slow straight right punch and he dodges. "Now when you dodge you go down because it's easiest. Also when you bounce down into a squat you have more force to bounce up and upper cut you opponents chin." I explain and he stands back up and raises his fists.

"Alright so when I through my punch at you, you're going to dodge it and then try to upper cut me alright?" I confirm.

"With which hand?" He asks and I smirk.

"Which ever one you think will do the most damage," I respond and a grin breaks out across his face.

"Sophia has anyone ever told you your good with kids? You must really like us," he says and I look back at him surprised.

I smile and tighten my stance, "it's not that I like kids, it's just that they seem to like being around me. I can't imagine why though," I say and swing my arm at him with more force than necessary.

He doges by squatting down and bounces back up to swings his fist up. I put my palm under my chin so I catch his fist.

"Not bad," I pause, I move his arm straight in front of him, " when you make a fist don't put your thumb out like that. Put it at the bottom of the fist," I say. Demonstrating with his hand.

He punches the air a couple of times and I hold his shoulders "it's not in the body, it's the force of your arm," I say.

I then show him where to place his hands after he punch. Which is to the side of your hip. Hand still in a fist and palm up.

He punches the air again and this time it makes the 'swish' sound. I smile.

"Your a natural," I say and he looks over this shoulder at me making a sad face.

"Can you help me like this everyday?" He asks and my eyes soften at his request.

"I'm sorry love but no. I have to keep moving," I say and he sets his arms down and stands out of the stance.

"I get it. But if you ever need a place to stay. You can always come to me. Your like my best friend," he says "plus the only person with a British accent I know," he adds and I laugh and ruffle his hair.