Chapter 4

Victoria p.o.v :

" hello , I'm new here ..."

She introduced herself as Sara calilov.

She's a cute girl, short but hot .

she's looked around for a seat and found one behind me .

She sat down and i got curious so i turned around a bit, she looked at me and smiled .

I can't believe it !

After that the teacher order us to open our books .

Somehow , I thought that William would be interested in her but he didn't.

He didn't pay her any attention ...

Is he gay or something ?

I mean all boys didn't stop looking at her! she's cute also new and all of you know when a person is new all eyes are on him/her .

The time flys fast as lunch time comes .

The sadistic prince tried to tease me again ; he walked besides me saying "  don't eat much ,fat !"

Ugh he is making me mad! but I can't say anything ...

I'm  weak inside and outside .

The mean girl that's is in his group looked at me with a smirk but i didn't give her any attention.

I walked there took a seat and tried to avoid willam as much i could. 

I'm afraid he asks me to sit with him again!

As willam walked by : he smirked walking to his table and me shaking in my place.

I don't know if it's because of : anger or fear or...both !!

Thats when something unexpected happened .

The cute new girl comes to my table asking with her sweet voice " can I sit with you ? "

I was a bit nervous , so you can hear from my voice that i was surprised!  

"ah...of course! go ahead "

she said " well ,thank you so much! ah I wish the others are like you! "

" aren't they ? " I asked

" well ...basically they aren't . Girls are glaring at me , looking down at my shoes, clothes and other things! While boys are also looking at my body "

"oh ...I'm sorry to hear that " I said nervously.

" nah, it's fine. That happens much I guess . So what's your name? "

" oh am Victoria and you are ? "

" Sara, in your survice! " she said that in weird-cute voice that made me laugh a bit .

She smiled " ah ,I'm glad to meet you. Can we be friends? I'm new here and unfortunately we moved from our house which made me changes school "

" w-well ...yes of course. I would love to! "

I felt so excited from the inside as i wanted to scream from joy!

She smiled a bit then giggles " oh you're so cute! I wish others are like you ...friendly!! "

I wish I could tell her that I'm dying to have friends ! But I can't...

As she continued " I have feelings that everyone's looking at me weirdly "

I said " well yeah... I know that feeling "

She said " omg! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you or something ...and for your information you are cute even though you're fat "

I said " that ain't true but thanks "

I just hate when people pity me more then when they makes fun of me.

She smiled a bit awkwardly " ah! let's exchange phone numbers " 

" oh sure! " i replied.

I felt so happy to have a new friend .

As I walked with her to my class; after lunch is over. I was laughing with her and some girls were glaring at us .

They came to us and said to sara " aww.... how pity! oh you shouldn't walk with pigs, new girl "

I looked down at the floor...

Then suddenly sara said " excuse me, who are you ? who give you the right telling me who I walk with? and who do you think you are calling my friend a pig ! "

wow! I was shocked! she defended me ...and they way she talked! oh my god.

The girl was shocked too. She just shutted her big mouth and sat back in her place.

Sara smiled to me brightly making me really happy....

oh my god! I have a friend <3